New Team

United States
Tacoma, Wa
Harvey253Birdman/DRIFT-ARTZ_ARROW
Looking for a couple ~amateur drifters to start.. I guess.. a team?
Doesn't have to be a strict team, would like to find some people to have some drifting sessions online with.. maybe even get good and 5 man tandem or something :)

PSN:Harvey253Birdman

(I can drift most RWD cars well)

Well Good Luck. Have a look around some of the other teams threads like Redsuns, Blackout, Liquid etc to get a general idea of what to include in the OP.

SKIDMARX
Well Good Luck. Have a look around some of the other teams threads like Redsuns, Blackout, Liquid etc to get a general idea of what to include in the OP.

Lol. RedSuns getting famous! Anytime anyone mentions a list we're in it. Anyway good luck with the team, need any help contact me!

Harvey if you need a drifter message me psn is Shadowtail19 I use to drift for SR ELITE also for OsakaHQ I have a team but most of the members are leaving its just me and my friend synyester so if you need some drifter just message me

Or you can look through this thread that SeanWelland put together to help teams starting up put together a thread..

Lol. RedSuns getting famous! Anytime anyone mentions a list we're in it. Anyway good luck with the team, need any help contact me!

well yeah it seems like we are getting known about our tread , alot of people seem to like it ^^:drool::drool:

Hello i would like to help an be part of the team.
Im new to drifting and iv been getting better at it

Harvey if you need a drifter message me psn is Shadowtail19 I use to drift for SR ELITE also for OsakaHQ I have a team but most of the members are leaving its just me and my friend synyester so if you need some drifter just message me

sent FR :)

K Harvey

Wait send it a again

It's been mentioned by other members a few times, but apparently it's not being heard; please avoid double-posting like the above two posts (that I've just now merged into one). If you have something else to add to a post you just made, use the Edit button 👍

harveybird
Looking for a couple ~amateur drifters to start.. I guess.. a team?
Doesn't have to be a strict team, would like to find some people to have some drifting sessions online with.. maybe even get good and 5 man tandem or something :)

PSN:Harvey253Birdman

(I can drift most RWD cars well)

Good luck with your team bro.

marbel69
well yeah it seems like we are getting known about our tread , alot of people seem to like it ^^:drool::drool:

Yes you did a great job marble

Just created a room (JDM Drift Kings) Feel free to come in! (RAce for fun) drifting.
I will be having actual drift races so i can take photos and watch the replays, psn: Harvey253Birdman if interested

Back