New TMNT Movie.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tha_con
  • 14 comments
  • 743 views
lol Tubularawsomeradical :D awww memories
 
The new turtle design looks SO lame. They're way too skinny/lizard-like. I wonder what humans will look like.
 
Cat wait for this one, I was a TMNT addict back when it was first aired over in the UK, and I love the origina films, just for the cheese quality, I hope this film is very good.

Just one of those franchises that never go away, go animated power rangers movie :D
 
Holy ****!

I'm liking the character design. Not the lardy a$$ turtles from the original cartoons or movies, nor the buff, stylized turtles from the newer comics and cartoons. More like a modern rendition of the original TMNT comics turtles (I used to have a deluxe edition of the first issues).

And, thank God it won't be live action. :lol:
 
Yeah, that looks pretty sweet. Although, it looks like it is going to take a lot of it's influences from the current TV show, and I'm not sure if the whole quasi-anime thing is going to work out.

But hey, I know me and my 6 y.o brother will go and see it, and we will probably have a great time.

BTW: It is so weird knowing that when I was 6, I was watching TMNT too...
 
Y'know... that is weird. But I'm glad the newer cartoons are more faithful to the comic... and this movie will probably be even more so.

When I was a kid, I started with the cartoons, I bought the comic on a lark, and I was blown away by how much better the comic was... despite the somewhat spotty artwork and production... but hey! It was an "indie" title.
 
This looks great. Where the hell was the theme music?!
 
Nice trailer. :lol: I doubt I'll see this one in the theater, but I'm sure I'll catch it on DVD. Used to love that show.
 
Those Tutles look stupid; their heads are too big and mis-shaped. Completely CG will give this remake an interesting twist, though I'm not sure it's the right direction to be taking.

Also, the "joke" at the end of the trailer is soooo old. Hopefully there will be better writing in the actual movie...
 
^ Well, keep in mind they still have to sell it to the kiddies out there. My brother loves these guys, so I'm sure I'll be seeing it with him in the near-future...
 
Is it just me or does this movie seem like a total flop? All I could think during the trailer was like surprise and disappointment. This movie is gonna suck big time IMO.
 
Man, I was such a huge fan of the turtles, had all of the gameboy and nintendo games, had all of the characters...but I just think they look too much like battletoads now, or a frog...not very turtle-ish...
 
Was it Jim Henson who made the old turtle costumes in the original films?
 
Back