New to Driveclub

Hello. I am new to Driveclub game.

Questions about Customization. I see you can change the colors for all the cars and put on Livery for all the cars.

- Can you change different Rims or Wheels for the cars? If yes, can you change add different colors to the Rims or Wheels? Can you change the size of the Rims or Wheels larger?

- Can you Tune each car to make it go faster?

- Can you lower each car to the ground?

- Can you add body kits for each car?

Questions for all the Tour Packs (DLC). When you buy each Tour Pack, do you get some new tracks or are the Tour Packs just for new races but using the SAME tracks within the game already? I would like to know if you get new Tracks if you buy all the Tour Packs for the DLC.

Thanks for any advice!

Questions about Customization. I see you can change the colors for all the cars and put on Livery for all the cars.

- Can you change different Rims or Wheels for the cars? If yes, can you change add different colors to the Rims or Wheels? Can you change the size of the Rims or Wheels larger?

Questions for all the Tour Packs (DLC). When you buy each Tour Pack, do you get some new tracks or are the Tour Packs just for new races but using the SAME tracks within the game already? I would like to know if you get new Tracks if you buy all the Tour Packs for the DLC.

Thanks for any advice!
No tracks are included in the DLC, the tracks were added for free when the game was receiving support... So in terms of tracks you already have all the ones that were added for free. :)

And it's a no for all your other questions I'm afraid. Customisation isn't really the focus of the game. 👍

Sell it quick it will drive you crazy when you get so far in to the game. Mark my words.

Or maybe I was just pants at it:lol:

Oh and a big welcome:gtpflag:

Thanks!

I just ordered the game yesterday and am excited about this game.

Another question I have about the DLC. When you buy a DLC, do you buy it directly from PS4 console or from your computer? Or it does not matter? Right now, I am looking at all the DLC on my computer.

Thanks!

I just ordered the game yesterday and am excited about this game.

Another question I have about the DLC. When you buy a DLC, do you buy it directly from PS4 console or from your computer? Or it does not matter? Right now, I am looking at all the DLC on my computer.

Just get the game load it on your ps4 and then you can go to the DLC and purchase direct with the card you have registered on your ps4. My son used to do it for me as I am a bit useless with technology but even I got to grips easy with it.

Some other advice is have a good go at the time trials as it learns you the tracks before you go on to the tour events as the ai on tour are pretty bullish and a good knowledge of the track is essential. Ghost cars are available to follow to learn tracks in TT mode and you can have their visibility from 1% to 100% some like ghost cars some hate them and you can turn them to 0% if there not for you.

Just get the game load it on your ps4 and then you can go to the DLC and purchase direct with the card you have registered on your ps4. My son used to do it for me as I am a bit useless with technology but even I got to grips easy with it.

Thanks!

I heard this game got better graphics than Forza 6 which I have. I also like the fact Driveclub got much more supercars or hypercars than Forza 6. Forza 6 only got about 3 supercars I like where I see Driveclub got way more supercars to collect.

I have only had a quick blast on Forza enjoyed it to be honest but I just don't get on with xbox.
I don't know the car list but only 3 supercars seems a bit lame.
DC is good fun I managed to get to level 2 on driver level and level 105 I think it was on the game level.
Just wait for the 121.500 TT on level 2 with a car called a Mazzanti there is plenty said about it on the site, some like Kenny who is on here can drive it like they are in a 4x4( a big show off:lol: but credit where it's due he is damn good) me never managed it got 1.22.xx after a long time and gave up but don't let that put you off.
The only thing I can say is a bit rubbish on the game is the drifting scoring was changed with an update and now you can score say 4300 on a drift but if you touch a wall or leave the track it resets your score to zero. Very annoying.
My favourite on the game is the sprints a small section of the track to try and get the fastest time in the world, which I have on quite a few:cool: It's a nice feeling to hit number 1 in an event I am sure you will experience it.

Some of the concept cars are brilliant after you have tamed them others are dreadful seems like they were built by a crackhead with the bits left over from a demolition derby.

I heard the Developers for this game stop supporting this game already. How is this game still getting updates and new DLC?

I heard Sony closed down or shut down this game permanently.

I heard the Developers for this game stop supporting this game already. How is this game still getting updates and new DLC?

Yes they did and there hasn't been an update since. On the dlc it is all I believe still available as it was pre Sony cutting ties. There is plenty to go at as it is the tour section is huge and the TT never age nor the sprints and the cars which are available like Ferrari fxxk and other wonderful machines you can drive for an age without getting bored.
The bikes section is still there alas I never did the game with bikes plenty have it supposed to be great fun.

I heard that Sony were looking at a VR Driveclub that's all I know don't know which company they will employ to do this project or anything if it is going to one day hit the shelves.
Others on here are far more up on Sony and there plans so I will let them give us any info if they have any to share.

My advice is load it play it enjoy it don't worry about no more Livery Editors or anything there is a huge choice available already.

Yes they did and there hasn't been an update since. On the dlc it is all I believe still available as it was pre Sony cutting ties. There is plenty to go at as it is the tour section is huge and the TT never age nor the sprints and the cars which are available like Ferrari fxxk and other wonderful machines you can drive for an age without getting bored.
The bikes section is still there alas I never did the game with bikes plenty have it supposed to be great fun.

I heard that Sony were looking at a VR Driveclub that's all I know don't know which company they will employ to do this project or anything if it is going to one day hit the shelves.
Others on here are far more up on Sony and there plans so I will let them give us any info if they have any to share.

My advice is load it play it enjoy it don't worry about no more Livery Editors or anything there is a huge choice available already.

Sounds great!

...Another question I have about the DLC. When you buy a DLC, do you buy it directly from PS4 console or from your computer? Or it does not matter? Right now, I am looking at all the DLC on my computer.
You can get a season pass for all bar rgw last two DLC packs which cuts down the cost a lot - it was cheaper by 70% of the total DLC when it came out and now two years later the season pass is even cheaper still. DC Bikes is also a paid DLC not covered by the season pass.

No, the game is still being supported as a service, which basically means server maintenance and that's about it. Sony shut Evolution Studios down though and put a caretaking team into place.

You can get a season pass for all bar rgw last two DLC packs which cuts down the cost a lot - it was cheaper by 70% of the total DLC when it came out and now two years later the season pass is even cheaper still. DC Bikes is also a paid DLC not covered by the season pass.

No, the game is still being supported as a service, which basically means server maintenance and that's about it. Sony shut Evolution Studios down though and put a caretaking team into place.

What do you mean "all bar rgw"?

I see a SEASON PASS for $12.99. Does the SEASON PASS cover all DLC packages except for the Bike DLC right? I just want all the car DLC packs. If the SEASON PASS will get me to have all the car DLCs, than I will get the SEASON PASS. I don't care about the Livery PACKS or TOUR PACKS.

Thanks for any advice!

Hi there. First and foremost, welcome to the Club (no pun intended) lol

Driveclub is an amazing purchase for any racing video gamer. As mr. MeanElf stated, its price is incredible when you take a serious look into the content it offers. Buying the DLC from Driveclub is A MUST.

Only one location (tracks) were added during the season pass time (Japan, with dlc tour Sakura). But each Dlc tour brought new cars to the game and new racing events. The Time Trials are still super fun and they're addictive as hell. There are even a Bikes Expansion which is as worthy as the cars Dlc tours if you ask me.

About your questions: yes, you can customize your liveries based on preset designs tough. You are free to pick up the colors. And that's how far a customization goes in DC. No tuning, no fancy rims, no body cars.

Still a great game.

Again, welcome.

Can you change the color of the stock rims for each car? Example: The Ferrari LaFerrari got the 4 silver color stock rims and I want to change the 4 stock rims to black color. On YouTube video, I thought I saw the LaFerrari with silver color stock rims and a LaFerrari with black color stock rims.

Can you have multiple cars of the same model with different colors? Example: I would like to have 3 different Ferrari LaFerrari in 3 different colors. Or you can only have 1 LaFerrari and change the color you want before the race?

Hi there. First and foremost, welcome to the Club (no pun intended) lol

Driveclub is an amazing purchase for any racing video gamer. As mr. MeanElf stated, its price is incredible when you take a serious look into the content it offers. Buying the DLC from Driveclub is A MUST.

Only one location (tracks) were added during the season pass time (Japan, with dlc tour Sakura). But each Dlc tour brought new cars to the game and new racing events. The Time Trials are still super fun and they're addictive as hell. There are even a Bikes Expansion which is as worthy as the cars Dlc tours if you ask me.

About your questions: yes, you can customize your liveries based on preset designs tough. You are free to pick up the colors. And that's how far a customization goes in DC. No tuning, no fancy rims, no body cars.

Still a great game.

Again, welcome.

Thanks and hope to be apart of Driveclub!

What do you mean "all bar rgw"?

I see a SEASON PASS for $12.99. Does the SEASON PASS cover all DLC packages except for the Bike DLC right? I just want all the car DLC packs. If the SEASON PASS will get me to have all the car DLCs, than I will get the SEASON PASS. I don't care about the Livery PACKS or TOUR PACKS.
Yeah, sorry, that was a typo (on some heavy medication at the moment :dunce:) It should have read: "...all bar the last two packs" - so it's all except for those last two car/event packs released this year. DLC packs include liveries, events packs and of course the cars.

So, the season pass covers everything excepting the bikes expansion and those last two car packs (less vehicles and events also - but still cheap)

Can you change the color of the stock rims for each car? Example: The Ferrari LaFerrari got the 4 silver color stock rims and I want to change the 4 stock rims to black color. On YouTube video, I thought I saw the LaFerrari with silver color stock rims and a LaFerrari with black color stock rims.

Can you have multiple cars of the same model with different colors? Example: I would like to have 3 different Ferrari LaFerrari in 3 different colors. Or you can only have 1 LaFerrari and change the color you want before the race?
No rim changes, nor colour of the rims. You can only have one of each car or bike too. With the very last update, the game now allows you sixteen custom livery choices plus fifteen special custom livery choices once you have driven enough distance to unlock them - this is done on a per vehicle basis (I can't recall what vehicle level you need for this but it should tell you in the garage menu.) You also have a club livery and of course a number of factory colours to choose from.

You get enought time to select your livery choice before online races.

Thanks and hope to be apart of Driveclub!

You're welcome.

With the very last update, the game now allows you sixteen custom livery choices plus fifteen special custom livery choices once you have driven enough distance to unlock them - this is done on a per vehicle basis (I can't recall what vehicle level you need for this but it should tell you in the garage menu.) You also have a club livery and of course a number of factory colours to choose from.

You get enought time to select your livery choice before online races.

At each 5 levels you're given acess to a certain kind of special livery. Forgot the fancy names of them. (Flip, chrome and something else) lol

To make it clear. If I buy the SEASON PASS for $12.99, I get all the DLC except for the last 3 latest DLC. These are the latest 3 DLC which is NOT included in the SEASON PASS:

- Finish Line Expansion Pack

- Fame Booster Pack 500 Events

- Limits Expansion Pack

I know we don't get all the Bike DLC. But are those 3 packs listed above are the ones you DON'T get with the SEASON PASS correct?

Here is the direct link to Playstation store:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/f=^driveclub|bucket~games|release_date~desc

Last edited:
A tip.....try hardcore mode for surprising realism. But go normal mode for challenges & unlocking stuff. This game is the most fun racer you can get for the price.

To make it clear. If I buy the SEASON PASS for $12.99, I get all the DLC except for the last 3 latest DLC. These are the latest 3 DLC which is NOT included in the SEASON PASS:

- Finish Line Expansion Pack

- Fame Booster Pack 500 Events

- Limits Expansion Pack

I know we don't get all the Bike DLC. But are those 3 packs listed above are the ones you DON'T get with the SEASON PASS correct?

Here is the direct link to Playstation store:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/f=^driveclub|bucket~games|release_date~desc
Correct, though the booster pack was pretty useless when Evolution still had the reigns due to their fairly constant double XP periods. It'd only be worth getting if you wanted to boost key vehicles up to level 15 for the livery options.

Correct, though the booster pack was pretty useless when Evolution still had the reigns due to their fairly constant double XP periods. It'd only be worth getting if you wanted to boost key vehicles up to level 15 for the livery options.

Thanks!

I think I will hold off on the Booster Pack.

Is there a way to turn Off the exterior damage? Not a big deal but would be nice to have that feature for taking Photo and Replay viewing without seeing your favorite cars all beat up during the race.

Is there a way to turn Off the exterior damage? Not a big deal but would be nice to have that feature for taking Photo and Replay viewing without seeing your favorite cars all beat up during the race.
No, only in photo mode, so you'll still see it looking crumpled until you pause and take a picture, at which point it'll be magically gleaming and new again.

Before that function in photo mode, we snappers had to be so careful during races, that is if we wanted to avoid scratches and such appearing in our pictures.

No, only in photo mode, so you'll still see it looking crumpled until you pause and take a picture, at which point it'll be magically gleaming and new again.

Before that function in photo mode, we snappers had to be so careful during races, that is if we wanted to avoid scratches and such appearing in our pictures.

Thanks!

Questions about Levels in the game:

- What is the highest level or the maximum level you can get in this game? And how many hours or how long does it take to get to the highest level? Is it Level 60?

- What is the highest level to Unlock all the cars in the game? Is it Level 30 to unlock all the cars in the game?

Questions about Levels in the game:

- What is the highest level or the maximum level you can get in this game? And how many hours or how long does it take to get to the highest level? Is it Level 60?

- What is the highest level to Unlock all the cars in the game? Is it Level 30 to unlock all the cars in the game?
120 is the highest and I think it's 60 for one of the hyper cars though the rest are all attainable by level 50. As to how long - well, however long it takes you to get 140 million XP points, so yeah, difficult to say, as how you drive and what you do when completing events plays a role in how much you earn.

There is also no need for bold text - just ask normally.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back