New to online

  • Thread starter Thread starter Instant
  • 8 comments
  • 698 views
Messages
13
United States
Brooklyn
Messages
InstantIV
I've been driving in A-spec for about 2 weeks now and i wanted to know if some people could put down their PSN's so i can have friends online to race with.

My PSN : InstantIV ( Didn't know where to put this)
 
I'd race with ya a few times, but if you want repeted action join a racing leauge. Because you're new, I'd advise that you stick to lower pp rooms, as the cars there are MUCH easier to control. (That is, unless you have no life and have been playing for 16 hours a day every day for the past two weeks.)

JJSCHMITTY
 
thanks for the advice i'll do that when i get on
 
...if you want repeted action join a racing leauge.

+1 to that, I'd recommend joining S.N.A.I.L. Click on the link, watch the video, then read the first post & see if it's your kind of thing.
 
It seems like lots of people just screw around online. Can I have some PSN names of people who race legit and don't just screw around. I wanna have a fair race maybe some bumping and pushing but not just doin donuts and burnouts. Lets have a real race!
 
Add me: o9revo

I usually host low pp races with roadcars/sportcars on Sport Hard or Sport Medium tyres. If not, I'm hosting Super GT300/mostly 500 with racing Hard tyres. Or, racing cars, 650pp, racing hard/medium tyres.

Also, if you're a bit comfortable with longer online races, theres a Super GT500 endurance race Im hosting this friday. Check my signature if you're interested, and you can find us in Online/spot races & spot time trials.

Regards,
o9Lifted aka o9revo
 
Just join rooms with lots of people in them, and with the white chat bubble, that means people have mics. You will find good guys to race with.
 
Just join rooms with lots of people in them, and with the white chat bubble, that means people have mics. You will find good guys to race with.

People without mics or choose to now use them are good people too. I don't run mics in my rooms to help with connections...
 
Back