New 'Limited Time Online Event'?

• Thread starter Mercia
  • 17 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
jdeviant1983
Prone to missing the obvious so do let me know if I am but why is this new event in world Circuits labelled as Limited Time Online Event when it just looks like another race with AI?

F-FH4T2XMAAAjDy.jpg

What's online about it, exactly?

Don't know what is online about it, but I guess it is limited to this week only, on Wednesday when weekly races reset this should disappear and new limited challenge or challanges? Should appear.

We'll see it's new for everyone

Prone to missing the obvious so do let me know if I am but why is this new event in world Circuits labelled as Limited Time Online Event when it just looks like another race with AI?

View attachment 1300589

They are seasonal and will be updated weekly hence being online events purely that they are time limited and you need to be online to have them update each week?

They are seasonal and will be updated weekly hence being online events purely that they are time limited and you need to be online to have them update each week?
You say they but that label is only under one race, or are we saying that's just a UI quirk and it refers to all five?

No...the Laguna Seca race is a race that will vanish from the World Circuits when the next Weekly challenges roll over.
So the others are permanent events picked to be in the weekly challenges while the Laguna Seca race is a temporary race and won't be available after this week?

Starting to sink in :lol:

So the others are permanent events picked to be in the weekly challenges while the Laguna Seca race is a temporary race and won't be available after this week?
Yes, the rest of the races have already been in the game (or as with the Lake Louise race, newly added).

Last edited:
That’s what makes that particular event special. I wish all of 5 were special and time limited instead of rehashing events already in the game as permanent events.
I mean, sure, probably confusing for me as I don't really play the single player. I was hopeful they had introduced a 4th Sport race under the radar :lol:

View attachment 1300589

I flagged this in the update article too. It's a weird and confusing use of language for sure.
To be fair you have to be online to play any of them...

So for those of us who have completed nearly every World Circuits event, what happens if we've already completed the events that show up? Do we win prizes automatically or need to re run the events?

So for those of us who have completed nearly every World Circuits event, what happens if we've already completed the events that show up? Do we win prizes automatically or need to re run the events?
You have to re-run them and finish at least 3rd to clear them for purposes of the Weekly Challenge.

Weekly challenge isn't seasonal events sadly . I have a feeling the limited event will be a one make going forward since it takes zero effort to make .

I'm surprised no one opened 'weekly challenges prediction thread' 😅

ps. don't

I hope we get more limited time events, at least 3 out of 5 every week would be nice the rest 2 fillers with already existing events

Back