NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny280zxturbo
  • 7,491 comments
  • 414,755 views
Danny is this better bro
1378009225246_zps95b7bdfa.jpg

Zombie tuned myself to first place haha.

Nice work v 👍
 
There goes the cucumber zombie. Nice time.
 
There goes the cucumber zombie. Nice time.

I never thought a zombie will do this, you must be one smart zombie!!:)

Good job zombie ATP, keep getting better and better bro..

I'll make the updates on monday or tuesday!! also I will post like 5 or 6 new cars!

Anybody got a car in mind that you might want to tune so we can tune it? Lee or Nick? or ATP? or c-losk?
 
Lets tune Letis car on fast n furious 6, no one got time on it yet.
 
Standard Blitz Skyline. Since my time was bad lol, posting 2-3 more times soon.
 
Jensen Interceptor

Are you sure nobody tune this car before?
 
Dear kingking, eat my dust.
1378014681169_zps47008624.jpg

07 WRX STI @ 10.174
Love from Zombie lol.
 
Ill send you a price later, it will be a cucumber....
 
Lol nice work V, I think your improving :) but you really gotta tune that Enzo.. Lol:sly:
 
HRD2_KILL
Lol nice work V, I think your improving :) but you really gotta tune that Enzo.. Lol:sly:

I'm tuning them both this week anyways, Premium "Barney the Dinosaur" and Standard "Gold Digger" Enzos haha
 
Lets tune Letis car on fast n furious 6, no one got time on it yet.

I picked it up with that intention, in the movie it looked good...
 
If only I had one bro…

Btw, I'm gonna dethrone you from that Falken RX7 spot behold....

You want me to dupe for you? Add me same name as in here...
 
c-losk
Btw, I'm gonna dethrone you from that Falken RX7 spot behold....

You want me to dupe for you? Add me same name as in here...

Yes please I'll send the request now thanks...
 
thanks smoke, aus!

this is my old tuned Jensen Interceptor
130901_175101_zps54914453.jpg


and this is new record:sly:
130901_173702_zpsbad9c5a2.jpg

S2000 GT1 Turbo
 
V I'll send after 12pm here, in about 5hrs...

Nice time Nick and Retro...
 
Haha good you shot the zombie lol,
 
I hit a 9.026 in my Spec V '09. But due to my android saying there is no mem-card in camera app, and computer is broken, I am unable to show the pics.
 
I have already tuned it before last patch:)

and I broke a wall of these cars;)
130901_140001_zpsab00f7dd.jpg

130901_140002_zps452e568f.jpg

130901_145501_zps68a34f20.jpg

130901_145601_zps27894de9.jpg

thanks smoke, aus!

this is my old tuned Jensen Interceptor
130901_175101_zps54914453.jpg


and this is new record:sly:
130901_173702_zpsbad9c5a2.jpg

S2000 GT1 Turbo

Damn dude quit lol


WOW Nice times there Retro, I knew you will do this. I will retune my samba bus but it will be till tuesday or wednesday. I know your tune is different!

Ill try my best to run 13.31s but I won't kill my self to beat your time bro! Also I might retun my S2KGT1!!



Ill make the updates on Tuesday morning!👍

I shot a Zombie and Nick got a free ride! lol! nice time there Nick! I was stuck at that time last night but I did a few tweaks...
 
Last edited:
Danny280zxturbo
WOW Nice times there Retro, I knew you will do this. I will retune my samba bus but it will be till tuesday or wednesday. I know your tune is different!

Ill try my best to run 13.31s but I won't kill my self to beat your time bro! Also I might retun my S2KGT1!!

http://s753.photobucket.com/user/Dannyboost8/media/10429_zps097e0a7f.jpg.html

Ill make the updates on Tuesday morning!👍

I shot a Zombie and Nick got a free ride! lol! nice time there Nick! I was stuck at that time last night but I did a few tweaks...

Very nice time danny on the rx7 👍 !!

Best i could do for now.

20130901_144354_zpsaabc4f9a.jpg
 
You guys are going to make me retune that damn car. Nice times 👍
 
Back