NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

New Record!

temporary_zps2d9a9238.jpg

Ik cause I gotva launch that was. 010 slower 0-60 0-100 5.573 1/4 10.368 so I just gotta get my shifts right

@supa did you time launch it cause my bsl was 11.407

BMW 135i 10.358

View attachment 85311

Thnks Jd for the car. got that time using my piece of 🤬 TV so its all a fluke can barely see Tachometer with it, to lazy to use big TV..

I think it's my suspension. My 0-60 is faster but my 0-100 is the same. Great job bro hell of a job mate 👍

Mad props to nick and tuning that dc2 great job my homie. I suck at ff's so again mad props:tup:

Guys I was without internet for 2 days but I was able to brake 3 of my own records. EK 97 Premium, CRX and the BMW 120d. Ill post the pics tomorrow...I just got home and my pc is off. Good night..Also hiboost will no longer be a Team....

Sorry to hear about the team danny and welcome back from your 2 day vacation lol. But guys on a serious note i just want to say to those who don't know RIP paul walker who died yesterday in a car wreck god bless him and his family.
yep I saw it this morning

HIBOOST will RIP. I really had fun with this Team but there is no more reason for this Team to continue.. FreddySR20DE, sold his ps3, my boy DQ is "MIA", Chris2fast4u is going to the ARMY, Andy is a quitter and the rest are also "MIA".

I really want to appreciate my loyal members who never quit and always keep it real. We really had fun tuning those Hondas, I really think that no other Team out there that can tune FF like we do.

TRUE LOYALTY

Danny280zxTurbo :The Snake

DQ_DQ_Brasil:D.Q.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIBOOST LEADERS

christoofastforu:2F4U

HIBOOST CO LEADERS

XST_96: Original member!

Managment:
-----------------------------------------------
LIVEKILL2::

Members:
-----------------------------------------------

XxHEINEKEN_PRxX

DaNando92:Loyal member!!

Thank you so much for your time guys and I always want to send much respect and love to T.D.S. because it was the best Team we ever battle and it was a really good battle. G.T.W.W. another Team I chill with and had fun with. R-Spec because after all the beef we had at the end we became cool.

For the last time I will like to apologize to all of you for my attitude problem, for acting cocky and childish.

My true story is; that I took this game way to serious and spend more time on it than with my own family so I need to go to a GT5 rehab.

Don’t know what will happen on GT6 but all I can say that I will start the same way I started on GT5, SOLO.

THE WAY I STARTED ON GT5 IS THE WAY I ENDED.

SOLO Danny280zxturbo FTW!!

Nick, EKs, EGs and CRX made my hands bleed!
EK

CRX

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the team danny and welcome back from your 2 day vacation lol. But guys on a serious note i just want to say to those who don't know RIP paul walker who died yesterday in a car wreck god bless him and his family.
For real my sis txt me late last night with the news of Paul Walker, I was shocked it feels like the end of an era specially for those who got involved in cars after that first movie, not me though I've been working on cars for a lot more time than that but you get my point... Rip...

Making this Z4 scream down the tack! NEW RECORD!!

J, please send me the i135, I want to see if I can make it faster bro! Thanks!

Making this Z4 scream down the tack! NEW RECORD!!

J, please send me the i135, I want to see if I can make it faster bro! Thanks!
Very nice time Danny. I was gonna rerun it again today but decided not to. Sorry i have not sent the car i keep forgetting.

:bowdown: Jdiaz, nice times there G!! You are so dam good with those Bmeers...I spend more than an hour to beat your Z4, Ï almost quit but I found a small secret with 5th gear shift point.:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back