NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny280zxturbo
  • 7,491 comments
  • 414,201 views
I'm almost as good as T51r

Lol haha i don't know who that is, but I'm guessing he's fast, or you guys are just messing around, I love how you enzo that isn't hacked or anything and your not cheating, is faster than that shell n cheeses enzo and acr and he was e cheating lol
 
Lol haha i don't know who that is, but I'm guessing he's fast, or you guys are just messing around, I love how you enzo that isn't hacked or anything and your not cheating, is faster than that shell n cheeses enzo and acr and he was e cheating lol

t51r is a guy who got found out after posting a 9.002 specv or something...he was cheating and wouldn't prove himself..this was a while back in 2012
 
train and bus for me lol, girlfriend drives a small 1.2 litre though.

The joys of an adequate public transport system.
1.2 litre lol, smaller than a milk carton. Bet that mean machine has a ton of pull.
 
The joys of an adequate public transport system.
1.2 litre lol, smaller than a milk carton. Bet that mean machine has a ton of pull.

dam right! 0-60 in 1 hour ? If were lucky lol
 
null_zps237f196c.jpg
 
That fast as hell, very nice

Nice truck Dream, I will make the updates on Thursday morning!!

Nice DC2 spoon smoke let me see if I can beat your time!👍
 
null_zpsae3c17fc.jpg
 
Last edited:
Needed a retune but I idk if I'm done:
20130515_174358_zpsa65fe514.jpg

And as for this one, only retuned it cause it bothered me that it wasn't in 9.2s lol:
20130515_185657_zps24976197.jpg
 
Very nice spikey boyy
 
Sup danny loud-kush

Hey, whats up brother!! Welcome to gtplanet!!

We might have the Team Battle this Sunday!!!👍

Read the Team Battle thread!!👍

Kush, Ill be on tonight so let me know if you want to take pictures of your skylines and Ill post them here bro!
 
Last edited:
Whoah, slow your roll there....holy 🤬 nice times

Thanks 👍 But the wheels are turning, no slowing down now. Time to come after some of your times ;)
 
I dont think she has anything left in her!!!
Spoon DC2 11.494
 
Back