New tracks.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Russianmule
  • 25 comments
  • 1,242 views

Russianmule

(Banned)
Messages
108
Messages
Russianmule
I would love to see somebody redo the original Alpine from the first Need for Speed. Please Pd, make some point to point races with traffic. It'd be sweet.
 
I'd rather see more real (famous) tracks, if I had a choice...
 
There is a long list of real world tracks I'm dying to see in this game, Lime Rock and Munchen being just two...
 
There is a long list of real world tracks I'm dying to see in this game, Lime Rock and Munchen being just two...

Lime Rock is on my list...I'd like to see some more American tracks (VIR, Road America, Sebring, Long Beach, Watkins Glen, etc.) along with other countries (Canada, Australia, Brasil, etc.)
 
I'd love to see Mosport.
 
I would love to see somebody redo the original Alpine from the first Need for Speed. Please Pd, make some point to point races with traffic. It'd be sweet.


lol...

if you want that just buy nfs games...
 
Only about a month left until Test Drive Unlimited 2 is released and we will be able to do all this, plus many other things GT5 is lacking. :)
 
I'd rather have all the missing tracks from the previous GT games first.
 
Mosport, Limerock, Watkins Glen, Road America, Road Atlanta, Montreal, Edmonton Airport, more rally stages like Japan and France...

And for the love of all that is loveable, bring back Sonoma!
 
Lime Rock, I grew up near there and use always go to the races, I love that track, so technical.
 
How about Bristol, we need a short track for NASCAR.
 
I'd want more ALMS tracks like Sebring, Road Atlanta (been there and it's incredible), Road America, the 'Glenn, and a day to night transition on the Daytona Road course. Actually, there's a ton of tracks I'd want like Spa, Paul Ricard, Montreal...

And PD is never going to include street racing, because that's not what this genre is about :dopey:
 
How about Bristol, we need a short track for NASCAR.

Martinsville! Would be tough to tune for though! Was one of my favorite tracks on NASCAR 09!! Swept both of my "league" races when I was a part of a league back then!! Even shared my setup with EVERYONE before the 2nd race and still dominated!!!
 
Martinsville! Would be tough to tune for though! Was one of my favorite tracks on NASCAR 09!! Swept both of my "league" races when I was a part of a league back then!! Even shared my setup with EVERYONE before the 2nd race and still dominated!!!

Love that too. My first NASCAR race. I got really drunk, towards the end of the race I was seeing like 80 some cars!
 
The "real driving simulator" doesn't involve swerving in and out of oncoming traffic because you don't do that in real life. (obviously)
If you do that in real life you would die and i'm not sure gt wants to recreate death. (obviously again)
 
+1
If I wanted to race with traffic, I'd play NFS.

Well i get how he wants traffic in gt5 instead of nfs. How awsome wouldt it be with traffic in gt5. and its comming Kazunori Yamauchi sayd he planing to include a traffic mode in gt5. Dont know the exact details but my thought is for traffic school and such:)
 
I would love to see somebody redo the original Alpine from the first Need for Speed. Please Pd, make some point to point races with traffic. It'd be sweet.

And throw in a Burnout meter that charges as we drift and drive into oncoming traffic. They'd have to rename it something other than "Burnout", though, like "GTurnout".

How about Bristol, we need a short track for NASCAR.

We need another NASCAR oval like we need a second anus.
 
love the SS route 11 on gt3 with all the Christmas trees. And how about the seattle course?
 
One of the Top Gear test track has traffic lol =p.
 
I have been going up to Lime Rock every year for the past eight for the Lime Rock Stop of the ALMS. Anybody see the battle in the GT class this year.
Flying Lizards and Thomas Blam kicked ***.
I wouldnt mind recreating the Ferrari running out of fuel on the last lap of The Petit Le Mans either :)
 
And throw in a Burnout meter that charges as we drift and drive into oncoming traffic. They'd have to rename it something other than "Burnout", though, like "GTurnout".



We need another NASCAR oval like we need a second anus.

Nice helmet! Lmao!
 
Back