New Trailer!!??!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sele1981
  • 15 comments
  • 1,328 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder that nobody posted this one



Or is it old? If yes, then sorry and please close :)


Fixed :)

One of the comments said its a GT PSP video. Is that true? I don't know i don't own that game.
 
its PSP openin trailer nothing more sorry
 
Close please. It's the GT PSP trailer.
 
Damn sorry guys... I´ve found it on an german news site...

Close please
 
It's the Gt PSP opening movie. But it looks too good for a PSP game and is most likely from GT5 or CGI.
 
Damn sorry guys... I´ve found it on an german news site...

Close please

4players? PS3Blog? PS3News? Which one?
 
Now someone just get and HD version of the closing credits
 
Yeah that would be more interesting, but you cant "get" an HD movie from the PSP and Sony never released the ending movie in HD.
 
How on earth can one mix together the graphics of GT PSP with GT5's!? Fail...
 
Last edited:
Wrong, it's just the Gran Turismo PSP opening movie.
 
Now someone just get and HD version of the closing credits

I've seen a HQ version somewhere...as in not off screen off a PSP

Here it is...
 
How on earth can one mix together the graphics of GT PSP with GT5's!? Fail...

Simple-that's not the way the real psp game looks. It's much uglier.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back