New TT Isle of Man: Ride on The Edge Trailer Reveals March 2018 Release Window

I don't like her accent (neither mine). Colours are too much washed ... At least the sense of speed seems to be there, we have still to wait for some feedback about control and physics.

Got a chance to play a demo briefly at the NEC motorcycle show last month and was pretty impressed with the visuals. There was a pretty steady frame rate and the detail of the circuit looked fantastic.
The bike (Honda CBR1000RR) was really hard to ride, the rear wheel lost traction very easily under heavy braking and if you continued to brake whilst turning you easily find yourself lowsiding into a building cross the road, so the physics will definitely take some getting used to as the bike seemed very difficult to control.

Hopefully we get to play using different bike classes such as Superstock, Supersport and Lightweights but so far I have only seen the Superbike class

TT Superbikes was a great game, still play it from time to time, loved the mad sunday mode. Hopefully this will have something similar maybe.

Looking forward for March

I saw TT and thought tourist trophy. Maybe some day :(. This game does look interesting though

Attachments

• 31C91C8D-799E-40E0-B5C8-00A8BD16971E.jpeg
    31C91C8D-799E-40E0-B5C8-00A8BD16971E.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 73
It has obviously taken a long time to finish - as that Honda is (at best) 2016's model. No biggie for me as a GT fan though...

Also, the new Fireblades haven't fared well...

Anyway. I am really looking forward to this! I hope it is as good as it can be.

Hi folks, i would just pause the game and take in the scenery it looks that good.It looks out of this world in terms of the graphical details from the scenery, i just hope the physics of how the bikes react to the road in the TT is awesome too.That for me is a perfect game to play and certainly a purchase for me too.

Last edited:
Back