New update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter denzel
  • 17 comments
  • 1,932 views
Messages
83
Messages
denzel420
Is it just me or are overdue this month's update?

I'm assuming it's due to it being quite beefy with GT5 remote ot whatever the flip it is?

Any ideas? Anyone got the update yet? :odd:
 
It doesnt come out until early Feburary.
 
Where this information are come from?

All your base are belong to us.

PD released some info about the remote play, listing early Feb as the target timeline.

Then again, there was Nov. 2nd...
 
Cool!Thanks! 👍
I knew about "striving to monthly updates" but anyway.

Hopefully sometime soon we'll hear more about the planned GT Driver's Club and Standard-to-Premium upgrade, and god willing, some DLC. I wish PD would be more specific when they release teases like this.

Tom Petty
The waiting is the hardest part.
 
Honestly, for me just fix blocky shadows ;) ah and make Supra RZ premium yes...
 
Honestly, for me just fix blocky shadows ;) ah and make Supra RZ premium yes...

Like most, I want a Premium Veyron. Wouldn't mind more special edition cars either, like a Stealth Fiat 500 (lol) or a Chromeline Supra.
 
Isn't there suposed to be cloud based save game option for PSN+ members ?
 
Isn't there suposed to be cloud based save game option for PSN+ members ?

Huh?

Did I miss something.. or am I on drugs?
 
DJ8ax.jpg
 
Honestly, for me just fix blocky shadows ;) ah and make Supra RZ premium yes...

Agreed. The shadows really need to be addressed. Hopefully we're able to run B Spec off of smartphones. The game has been out for a lil over 2 months and the updates have been pretty adequate. My opinion is that the updates will just get bigger and better throughout the lifespan of the game. Patience people, patience.
 
All i know is I don't know of 1 other game that gives me free, new gameplay (in this case events), every week. Yes, the game is imperfect, and has some strange decisions around it, but, at the core no other racing game touches it at least on console. Its already improved greatly since day 1.

Yes it would be nice if they added some championships and more events to a-spec which is the one mode that is lacking, but seriously, great job with the seasonal events PD. Keeps me logging on and playing every week.
 
Yeah, I have to agree. There are plenty of things to keep busy with in the meantime. I did however read something about there being new Seasonal Events every weds. It's been a week now and no new SE's. I would like to see some more Bonus races.
I would like to see ALL cars have a premium status. However, the cars that I really would like to have an in-car view are the Supra, the Buick GN, and one that is not even in the game. Yet. The 1G DSM. If we got a 1st gen Talon TSi AWD Turbo capable of making the kind of power that they are really capable of producing in real-life (There are guys making over 1,300whp even 1,400whp ex.Brent Rau,John Shepherd) I would be extremely happy! To say the very least.
Besides straight-line speed the 1G AWD DSM's were great road-course cars as well. They are very nimble and with some simple suspension and drivetrain mods they will hang with any Exotic car on the planet. If not smoke most of them.
Oh,and the GT Formula car. I would have thought that the F1 would certainly be a premium.
 
Back