New update

United States
Georgia
BigDawg_1281
Just saw that we will be getting the new damage model for the Skips in the upcoming update. We also see the new tire model expanded and a Pro Truck 2 for free. As always, some other goodies as well. Just wanted to spread the word. Happy Racing!

Just saw that we will be getting the new damage model for the Skips in the upcoming update. We also see the new tire model expanded and a Pro Truck 2 for free. As always, some other goodies as well. Just wanted to spread the word. Happy Racing!
Try the new tire model on the Audi TCR, f3, gt1's, and others. It's absolutely amazing!! Barcelona is a really fun track as well!! Really sweet!

You gotta add me on iracing man and we gotta catch up and rip a few laps together soon!

Jordan Fisher

Try the new tire model on the Audi TCR, f3, gt1's, and others. It's absolutely amazing!! Barcelona is a really fun track as well!! Really sweet!

You gotta add me on iracing man and we gotta catch up and rip a few laps together soon!

Jordan Fisher

I added you. I just don't get to race as much as I would like. I haven't been able to test the damage yet. I have ran the tires in the skip and the F3. They are so much better. Try the new Pro 2 Light truck, quite fun to throw around.

@Corsa I'm hoping I can run the skip soon and test the damage. I've always had a lot of fun racing them. Hopefully Bathurst is on the schedule this season, would make for a fun race

Put the skippy in the wall to give it a test. Wow.
I was left sitting in a bathtub no tires.

Isn't that the truth, I raced the Riley DP for years and loved it, until they put it to pasture. A friend suggested I give the skippy a shot. Who would know such a slow car could be so difficult and fun to drive. I love that car now, I'm no where near a pro at it but the new tire model and crash model are excellent.

Back