New update

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by BigDawg_1281, Sep 2, 2019.

1. BigDawg_1281

BigDawg_1281 Premium

Just saw that we will be getting the new damage model for the Skips in the upcoming update. We also see the new tire model expanded and a Pro Truck 2 for free. As always, some other goodies as well. Just wanted to spread the word. Happy Racing!

monkeywall and noshog like this.
  2. noshog

noshog

I really must get back into some Skippy racing... Been so long now :(

Roush_fan_99 and BigDawg_1281 like this.
  3. Ph1sh

Ph1sh Premium

Try the new tire model on the Audi TCR, f3, gt1's, and others. It's absolutely amazing!! Barcelona is a really fun track as well!! Really sweet!

You gotta add me on iracing man and we gotta catch up and rip a few laps together soon!

Jordan Fisher

BigDawg_1281 likes this.
  4. Corsa

Corsa Premium

Put the skippy in the wall to give it a test. Wow.
    I was left sitting in a bathtub no tires.

Blackdog8 and BigDawg_1281 like this.
  5. BigDawg_1281

BigDawg_1281 Premium

I added you. I just don't get to race as much as I would like. I haven't been able to test the damage yet. I have ran the tires in the skip and the F3. They are so much better. Try the new Pro 2 Light truck, quite fun to throw around.

@Corsa I'm hoping I can run the skip soon and test the damage. I've always had a lot of fun racing them. Hopefully Bathurst is on the schedule this season, would make for a fun race

Ph1sh likes this.
  6. left888

left888 Premium

Isn't that the truth, I raced the Riley DP for years and loved it, until they put it to pasture. A friend suggested I give the skippy a shot. Who would know such a slow car could be so difficult and fun to drive. I love that car now, I'm no where near a pro at it but the new tire model and crash model are excellent.

noshog likes this.