New Xbox One S Bundle with Forza Horizon 3 Revealed by Microsoft

Actually looking to buy an Xbone for FH3, but i'm not paying $450 Canadian (!) for it.

For context, I can buy a refurbished 500 GB Xbox One, with the VIP pass, car pass, Blizzard Mountain expansion, AND the ultimate edition of Forza 6, and it comes out to about $458 Canadian, and I get so much more.

And this is all from the Microsoft store, mind you.

Actually looking to buy an Xbone for FH3, but i'm not paying $450 Canadian (!) for it.

For context, I can buy a refurbished 500 GB Xbox One, with the VIP pass, car pass, Blizzard Mountain expansion, AND the ultimate edition of Forza 6, and it comes out to about $458 Canadian, and I get so much more.

And this is all from the Microsoft store, mind you.

Should've went around Black Friday: my sister picked up a 1 TB slim with GOW4 for $380 (and FM6 was cheap). Or, I suppose, Microsoft should've offered this new bundle around then. :P

Alternately, if you want to wait a few months, chances are I'll be trying to unload my original 500GB for a Scorpio! :sly:

Should've went around Black Friday: my sister picked up a 1 TB slim with GOW4 for $380 (and FM6 was cheap). Or, I suppose, Microsoft should've offered this new bundle around then. :P

Alternately, if you want to wait a few months, chances are I'll be trying to unload my original 500GB for a Scorpio! :sly:

I'm not interested in getting a Scorpio, but yeah, just gotta wait to get paid. :)

I'm not interested in getting a Scorpio, but yeah, just gotta wait to get paid. :)

That's precisely my point. I'll have a pristine 500 GB available in, oh, six or so months. ;)

It's become a bit of a balancing act: I feel like I'll want to upgrade, but I don't want to go without an XB1 for a long while. If I wait too long though, I'm imagining the floor will drop out from under my system in terms of used prices.

FFS!

I bought an Xbox One S YESTERDAY thinking this simply wasn't going to happen. Thanks Microsoft. I still got a pretty good deal, IMO. 500gb One S with BF1 for $265, and I had a $100 gift card, so it was only $165.

I would have bit on this during the holidays, but the only Xbox S bundles I could find were Mindcraft and Gears of War.
I did pickup the FH3 download on sale.

My "Day One 2013" Xbox One is still going strong, but so was my PS4 when I traded it in for a PS4 Pro. Kinda of sucker that way, so I'm likely to get the Scorpio when it arrives. If only I could trade in my Toyota for a Ford GT...

It's been a long time since the first Forza Horizon and FM4 on the 360 but I'm back!! Just got shipping confirmation on my 500GB bundle today! I'm back to playing Forza on Friday!! Can't wait!

It's been a long time since the first Forza Horizon and FM4 on the 360 but I'm back!! Just got shipping confirmation on my 500GB bundle today! I'm back to playing Forza on Friday!! Can't wait!

Good, because I pulled the trigger on a 500 GB refurbished Xbone and FH3. :)

I just got the 1TB FH3 bundle this week. :) Snagged an extra white controller marked down to $40 on Amazon too.
First Xbone, first time playing Forza, and it's pretty awesome.

Back