New Years Giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stevenmars
  • 51 comments
  • 2,142 views
Messages
159
United States
California
Messages
Stevenmars
These are the 4 lucky winners that were picked good job:) BTW I will have another giveaway on January 1st so look out for it.
1.Carl3456
2.Flybynighter
3.GT CHAMP
4.sOul_Chicken

HSC Concept '04
picture.php


Zonda C12S '00
picture.php


Superbird '70
picture.php


Corvette'60
picture.php
 
Last edited:
Merry christmas and an happy new year:) Nice cars.
 
Happy christmas ! Im in
 
Me!!!! :) That corvette is NICCCEEEEEEE!!! All of them are niccceeee!!!!
 
Generous man. Merry Christmas and happy new year!
 
Want that PBird.
 
Me plz, late merry xmaz to all :dopey:

Edit

Can't see the superbird but OMG! @ that Zonda! :drool:

Now I see it, :eek:
 
Last edited:
Beautiful rides from a generous man. 👍
Count me in please. :)

Happy New Year!! :)

Note: That 60 Corvette... :drool:
 
Last edited:
HAPPY New Year!!
Sign me up!!
 
Your cars are done up nicely!

Happy new year!
 
Like you choices. 👍 Count me in as well :sly:
 
Great looking cars. The Vette is classic tho. But they're all really sharp.
Cheers.

Chris
 
BECAUSE Chrome Cars!
Awesome cars!
Way to give chrome cars to start the new year.
<3
 
I'd love to have one of them. IM IN!
 
Sounds Great! Count me in.
 
All I have to say, is that those are some banging awesome cars.



PS-corvette please. ;)
 
Count me in.....
Silver Bird for me....:)
 
Merry New Year... YAY
 
2012.......will we survive?
 
Hello happy holidays!

I am interested in the first car, looks nicer than the rest in chrome, and I already have the others.

Thanks!
 
I'm in - love the vette - all very Bling!
 
I love the HSC - they are all nice, but that one especially so... 👍

Here's to hoping I get picked for that one ;)
 
I am in HSC please if selected.

Regards
 
Gorgeous HSC. Whoever gets it is going to really like it.
 
Merry christmas and happy new year from Portugal!!!
The superbird and the corvette are so cool!!!:drool::drool::bowdown:
 
Back