New Years Giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stevenmars
  • 51 comments
  • 2,142 views
merry xmas and happy new year! count me in ;)
 
hope you had a wonderful christmas guys and have a fabulous new year!!! count me in
 
Woohoo, free cars FTW :D

Sweet rides right there, I'd be happy with any of them :)
 
That HSC is just damned sexy!! :drool:

Happy New Year!
 
1 for me. You choose
 
Sign me in please.
Happy new year!!!!
Great cars.
 
Please count me in! :)
 
:eek:WHOOO!!!!! thank you sir! I will add you when I get home tonight.:D:D:D
 
THANK YOU!! WOOHOO!! I would love to have the HSC - that thing is just too sweet!

Will send an FR your way - if you ever need anything, please let me know sir!!

:gtpflag:
 
I asked 1st XD , but you can dupe it with USB Steven
 
I sent you a FR, I dont know how you plan on picking who gets what, but everyone seems to be fighting over the Acura, so I'd be content with the Corvette, or the Superbird, or the Zonda :lol: I'm not picky :D thanks again!
 
I sent you a FR, I dont know how you plan on picking who gets what, but everyone seems to be fighting over the Acura, so I'd be content with the Corvette, or the Superbird, or the Zonda :lol: I'm not picky :D thanks again!

It's ok I have many Acuras so their's no fighting, which one would you like?
 
I think I'm going to go with the Corvette, she looks smoking in gold!
 
I would also like a copy of he HSC Concept '04 if possible. Friend request sent.
 
Prize received. Thank you.
 
Back