newbie on online racing :)

France
Dijon, France
URBANCOCKPIT-1
Hi everybody,

I would love to race with serious people. My PS3 tag is nurburgring64.
I want to race with not tuned cars and n tires on tracks like Suzuka or Daytona (long track). I'm fairly busy with my job and family but I still have some free time during the week.

Feel free to send me invitations.

Hi everybody,

I would love to race with serious people. My PS3 tag is nurburgring64.
I want to race with not tuned cars and n tires on tracks like Suzuka or Daytona (long track). I'm fairly busy with my job and family but I still have some free time during the week.

Feel free to send me invitations.

The best way to get with us to race is the follow the schedule in the forum threads, or to find us in the ONLINE CHAT.

Chad

Welcome fellow Canadian!

You'll find that most people on this board are only racing the Expert online events as there is no handicaps or boost to give the people at the back a bit of help to catch up, and the driving physics is restricted to professional. There are also waaay less punters in the expert races.
If you really like N tires, try running the F430 at Suzuka on N1's, otherwise try joining us tonight at Daytona: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114972
We had some great races there last night, with a lot of guys running S3's on non-tuned cars.

Back