Newbie :) Subaru friends wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter clarky922
  • 3 comments
  • 501 views
Messages
18
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi all

New to the forum was wondering if anyone uses Subaru to compare times and help.

Cheers
 
Hiya Clarky,

I'm new to the game. I'm a Subaru racing guy (hell, I've only replaced 2 racing engine this year) in RL and I have spent a majority of my time in the game in a Subaru. I plan on working on learning the tracks and game physics in the Subies. Slowly getting a hang of the game but I am winning races online in the GR3 and GR 4 WRX/STi but I've raced less than 10 times online.

Right now that only thing that I change on the GR4 is camber (as the cars are notoriously camber deficient). The GR3 Subaru is fantastic right out of the box and I never feel lacking in it against low-level competition. I am DR D and SR A.
 
Hi Mike

Yeah the GR.3 is great I'm currently DR-B and SR-S but just can't get near the world's best times I'm about 2 or 3 seconds off in daily races and championships.
 
I am around the same right now as a DR-C SR-S driver. Not getting much time in right now, unfortunately.
 
Back