Next Car?

United States
United States
Hello All-

Noob GT7 player here that just completed the GT championship cafe menu and I'm looking for ideas on cars to help kick start credit farming. I'm an average driver at best and don't see myself playing multiplayer. The only cars I have right now that look useable are an F8 Tributo, Jaguar gr3 race car, red bull junior, 911 gt3 '09, camaro zl1 1le, an LM55 gr1 Mazda Vision I'm using to try and beat the prototype series, and a 787b(heard this is ok at Sardegna?). I really dislike the vision stuff since it's fictional.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Spending 3 million on the Toyota Gr1 is definitely worth it imo.

Other than that….the best credit farming is circuit experience. You complete more of the game + you get a lot better driving more quickly+ sizeable payouts.

Some of them are tricky but eventually you can easily just grab a circuit experience and after 30 minutes get 1.2 million for all gold….I’ve done a few that took me legit 15 minutes and only 1 or 2 tries per sector.

It’s just a much more interesting credit farm and it only makes you a better driver

Toyota GR010 best for me
Great handling
Great engine sound
fuel consumption
worth it
you can use it also for SPA 24Hours (1 hour race) will earn you 1,500,000
787B also great machine

Hyundai N 2025 VGT (Gr.1)

also great choice

Hello All-

Noob GT7 player here that just completed the GT championship cafe menu and I'm looking for ideas on cars to help kick start credit farming. I'm an average driver at best and don't see myself playing multiplayer. The only cars I have right now that look useable are an F8 Tributo, Jaguar gr3 race car, red bull junior, 911 gt3 '09, camaro zl1 1le, an LM55 gr1 Mazda Vision I'm using to try and beat the prototype series, and a 787b(heard this is ok at Sardegna?). I really dislike the vision stuff since it's fictional.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
You can grind Sarthe/WTC 700 and Sardegna/WTC 800 with the 787b and that Gr. 1 Mazda. Pretty much any of the Gr. 2 GT500's in Brand Central are good purchases. The Toyota GR010 can be used to cheese Sardegna even harder with a specific tune.
The 2J is a prize car from Missions (I think) and it can be used to cheese Tokyo/WTC600.

Look for the Alpine A220 race car in the Legends dealership. It's about 3 weeks overdue so it should be showing up in the next few cars. It can enter and win all of the "big 3" races (special tune to get it into Tokyo)

Definitely grind out the license tests/missions to get as many prize cars as possible.

The Mercedes AMG CLK LM 1998 is a very good bet for the high paying WTC 800 events. It's fast, stable and has good fuel economy.
It will go around Sardegna about 2 to 3 seconds quicker than any other car I've tried.

Last edited:
All the licenses and the missions on gold... then the track experience on gold.. and you have some good cars + lots of credits... My recommendation... the Nissan Gr2. GT500 '16 is top notch for Sardegna and many other races. A few different Gr3 go as PP700. Or Gr4 depending on whether you want to down or upgrade... or a nice 996 and you can use that wonderfully from 630PP up to 700PP. Above 700PP I would use a Gr3.

To anyone still reading this: if money is an issue, gold the IA and S license tests to win the F1500T-A and the Red Bull Competition. Those two will take good care of you when farming.
If you're wanting to farm Tokyo, there is an entire thread on it. The Chaparral 2J can do it and can be won by finishing The Sun Also Rises with all gold.
If you have a 13B engine, wait for a Cappucino to show up in the Used car lot, then drop it in.
To help alleviate some of the money issues, start running circuit experiences and earning bronze. That should get you a couple of 1 million credit cars easily. Be sure to get your invitation cars when you can.
Going further back, run the Clubman race at Goodwood for a small grind. It'll require nitrous to win at first, you can keep re running it til you get some, then own up on the AI. If you have a Civic engine it'll help but you might save it for the Beat later on. You have to pay attention here because the Clean Race Bonus is not automatic.

You can use the Redbull Jr in the lemans race with almost zero chance of losing (over 800k in 30min). No tuning involved, no pit stops unless it rains, you easily finish at least 1 minute ahead.

You can use the Redbull Jr in the lemans race with almost zero chance of losing (over 800k in 30min). No tuning involved, no pit stops unless it rains, you easily finish at least 1 minute ahead.
^This. Though, if it rains, you can easily pit and still finish a good 2-3 minutes ahead.... just put on heavy wet tyres and push up TCS.

All of the Red Bull cars are fantastic - some of them aren't the most powerful but they are supremely economical, handle brilliantly even with TCS at 1 or off and are so lightweight and nimble that you can catch many cars easily.

I would also recommend the Red Bull car that is eligible for the Sardegna race though this might set you back a few million.

I agree with the other suggestion regarding completing Circuit Experience and Licences as these can reward you with millions if not tens of millions + cars. There are many easy-ish Circuit Experiences that will reward you with millions - just focus on the tracks you are good at/ones you find easy and work your way up to completing the rest.

Since the point is farming, I wouldn't start by using cars like the AMG Mercedes CLK-LM or group C cars (except in cases like the OP, that already has the 787B), as they need some farming themselves (the CLK-LM or the '97 McLaren GTR cost more than an handful of millions and always rising prices on LCD) and the old group C cars need over a couple of millions each. The Toyota GR010 costs 3 millions too.

In the case of OP or similar, both Mazdas should win easily at Sardegna, even on hard difficulty, the Red Bull Junior also in Le Mans.
Then, spent a million on the Aston Martin DP-100 VGT, and put some Sports Hards, a grinding machine in Tokyo with very easy handling.
For 800pp, IMO at the moment, the best balance between tuning or detuning to get the cars to the required PP, the gr. 2 GT500 cars are the sweet spot and they are a fraction of the price of the Mercedes CLK-LM, only requiring a race at Le Mans or Tokyo to grind enough credits. They will loose a bit in top speed to the CLK or the GTR but they are better in everything else, from cornering speed and stability, to gas mileage and tire wear. Great for Sardegna and competent at Spa you will need all the '16 Gr. 2 class at some point to the complete Extra Menu 7.
For about a 1.8 million you would have all the 600/700/800pp grinding covered, if you use the Red Bull at Le Mans (the Mazda will win it also, but you will suffer going through the field, it will be to much nerfed and with no top speed at all). Personally I would drop another 800k for the Aston Martin DB9 GT1 for the 700pp race.

The RUF CTR3 '07

RUF.jpg

Definetly my fav car for grinding the Trial Mountain Hyper Car Parade (5 laps/ 100k)..

Nice ride for 900k .. stock 690hp.. mine is currently set at 805hp/780pp..

Go shopping, get the goods and run RS's.. you won't be let down..

NW.

Last edited:
Back