Next Forza 7 Car Pack Locked in for February 19 Release Date

Hopefully the map has a little more variety than Australia. You did a good job keeping in interesting in FH3, but you can only do so much. :cheers:

Yeah, Australia is ass when it came to actually doing anything that wasn't flat roads lol. I have a couple of ideas in mind for the club to keep things interesting, but I'm operating under the mindset of Horizon 3, so until we get deeper into the months prior to release of Horizon 4 and we learn more, I'm just waiting.

The only reason I care for the trucks and SUV's in Forza 7 is because I know 85% of them are going to be in Horizon 4, and that's good for my off-roading club. :sly:
That was some seriously fun stuff. Looking forward to this fall.

Anyone else looking forward to that Cadillac DPi?

Expect it as the centre piece of an IMSA expansion, which is all but likely considering they hold the license (I believe) and they can't do the obvious Porsche expansion anymore.

Expect it as the centre piece of an IMSA expansion, which is all but likely considering they hold the license (I believe) and they can't do the obvious Porsche expansion anymore.
One thing I'd love (but probably won't see) are more GT3 cars like the Cadillac ATS-V.R and a few others found in the Pirelli World Challenge, since of course Project CARS 2 have the license on those. I still like to dream.

Sounds too good to be true, but yeah. If one game does it, Forza will.

I mean, really what else can Forza do for expansions that isn't already in the game? Really, it's gonna be IMSA and a general rallycross/trophy truck expansion.
Im with you, I really hope they have an imsa expansion coming. A good loaded one with 1 heavily requested track and 14-21 new cars plus a whole new career and some nice updates would be sweeeeet.

Do we even know if there will be expansions this time around? The Porsche expansions for FH2 and FM6 were announced up front and FH3 offered the Expansion Pass. FM7 has been silent about it, right? It's obviously reasonable to expect expansions to continue the pattern, but FM7 has already been surrounded by strangeness in ways common sense couldn't imagine.

All concerns aside, it would be great to see some IMSA expansion adding around 20 cars from the past and present of the series. Also a fitting opportunity to include Mid-Ohio.

Last edited:
IMSA is a motorsport fans dream, yes. But its not really well known among the gaming community - unlike NASCAR. Of course, IMSA would be perfect with all these potential race cars and also a great opportunity for another US track. My money is on a offroad expansion, but i really hope for some IMSA related content, too. And yes, there is no expansion pass. Perhaps there will be only one big expansion this time?

Do we even know if there will be expansions this time around? The Porsche expansions for FH2 and FM6 were announced up front and FH3 offered the Expansion Pass. FM7 has been silent about it, right? It's obviously reasonable to expect expansions to continue the pattern, but FM7 has already been surrounded by strangeness in ways common sense couldn't imagine.

All concerns aside, it would be great to see some IMSA expansion adding around 20 cars from the past and present of the series. Also a fitting opportunity to include Mid-Ohio.

There's going to be an expansion. Microsoft is not going to leave money on the table - that much is certain.

That being said, if T10 and Microsoft were smart, they'd release the track(s) in an expansion for free as to not prevent said track from being a complete ghost town online.

If it's part of the expansion, they'll charge for it because they know people will be paying more for the cars & the features they bring rather than just the track.

There's going to be an expansion.

How do we know for sure there will be? There's been absolutely no hint about it, all the talk we've been having regarding expansions is purely based on somewhat logical assumptions from announcements that have been made regarding partnerships, which means that nothing is set in stone.

I've just realised that Feb.19th is on a monday...
It does say Monday in their description for the DLC to drop... this is getting weird though, the fact that it' delayed an extra week and it comes out on a Monday. Man I hope its all worth its

Is there something going on that day in the "auto world" that would necessitate a day like that? The date picked by the sponsor of the car pack?

With that said I'm expecting the Kia stinger to be in this pack at the very least.

Considering how hard Kia has been pushing with marketing in the last week or so, it'd be stupid not to have it now.

So yeah, all things considered it's probably not coming. :lol:

They wont. Certainly not in the same pack, that's a given.
Also isn’t the 720 still under license with Project cars 2? I thought I heard they had rights to use the car for their game or something like that.

Back