Next Forza Monthly Episode Coming March 8, Will Include Dan Greenawalt

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 7' started by GTPNewsWire, Mar 2, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

adam thompson likes this.
  2. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Can't wait to see Danny Boy again. I remember him since the FM3 days back, good memories. Wonder what announcements Dan and friends will be sharing this month. :)

adam thompson, symo63 and Dsavage27 like this.
  3. Dsavage27

Dsavage27

Come on with this wack drifting scene. Where is the real stuff like formula trucks, more inclusion of the modern IMSA racers, a few more modern F1 and IndyCars would not hurt either.

4. urmie

urmie

5. ctdc67

ctdc67

I was hoping drifting was just a bad memory of the past.

TheHun99 and Dsavage27 like this.
  6. Northstar

Northstar Premium

I don't recall them ever announcing much besides the content of already announced DLC packs on the weekly show so I'm not surprised nothing of importance resulted from that. The monthly show is where the major stuff is announced.

7. HyperSpeeder

HyperSpeeder

Chris is Creative Director for Forza Motorsport. So we're sure to get nice stuff whenever he shows up. :)

I'm eager to see Danny, it's about time he descended from the heavens to talk to us mortals. :D

If he decides to speak, he's gonna be nice to watch. There are interviews from him detailing the creation of FM4. Something that caught my attention is the difficulty in finding real data for the cars. Apparently, manufacturers aren't prone to collaboration...

8. adam thompson

adam thompson

I hope for some dlc and the new a I update they spoke about in awhile. Good to see Dan the man back. I’ll hopefully be watching it.

Does anyone know what Australian time is for Forza monthly I know it early a m ? Thank you

9. CountessGardy

CountessGardy

Can we get Keichi's Tsuchiya's AE86?