Kinda wonder if this:
Discover the Gtelite Front and Side Mount Edition racing cockpit for the most authentic and adaptable driving experience.
nextlevelracing.com
And
Experience immersive racing with the ERS3 Haptic Feedback Sim Racing Seat, combining comfort and advanced haptic technology.
nextlevelracing.com
Would be an interesting combo.
I have the GT Elite linked there. It’s a decent rig, but there are a few issues compared to other aluminium profile rigs on the market. Namely for me, the uprights are way, way too tall, so they end up blocking my monitor. Pedal adjustment is also limited, because the pedal tray is attached to the uprights.
Also, making adjustments can be an absolute pain in the arse. Because of the angled uprights, your wheelbase moves closer/further away depending on the height. Same issue with the pedals.
Another thing, if you do decide to go with this rig, I would suggest the wheel plate version, as the front/side mount makes no difference, really. Unlike with other rigs in the market, this layout doesn’t really offer any more legroom and just makes adjustments even more difficult.
I don’t own an ERS3 seat, but I did own the ERS2 that came before it. I found the recliner became quite loose over time, so the seat would flex back every time I braked hard. I’ve since replaced it with a fixed back bucket seat which is far more comfortable too.
That all said, the rig is still serviceable and high quality. The paint finish is much nicer than that of my Trak Racer monitor mount, and the aluminium feels weightier and more sturdy. NLR so far, in my experience, have the nicest T-nuts in the business too.

But yeah, if I could go back, I would probably look at something else though.