Next Level Racing Wheel Stand LITE

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 10 comments
Bulgaria
Bulgaria
NLR-Instagram-Post-1.jpg

INTRODUCING THE WHEEL STAND LITE : AN ADJUSTABLE, COMPACT AND STABLE WHEEL STAND FOR ONLY $149 USD

Next Level Racing is proud to announce the arrival of their latest product, the Wheel Stand LITE. An adjustable, compact and stable stand for your wheel setup.

The Wheel Stand LITE has adjustable steering wheel height and angle as well as adjustable pedal distance and angle making it suitable for all users and various driving styles.

It can fold away in under 10 seconds for easy storage making it a space friendly solution. Your wheel and pedals are easily attached as the stand is pre drilled for all major brands including Thrustmaster, Fanatec and Logitech and the box includes bolts to hard-mount your electronics straight on. Mount your gear shifter on either side of you with the included gear shifter holder. The stand comes almost fully assembled for you to get up and racing in less than 10 minutes.

Only $149 USD, €149 EUR and $199 AUD, the Wheel Stand LITE is the perfect space saving solution for your racing.

Expected to ship Globally this holiday season -

AUS, NZ and USA: Late October 2017

EUROPE: November 2017

ASIA: November 2017

Link

Interesting. I'm looking for a wheel stand, and this may do the trick. Can the shifter mount be moved to the right side of the wheel platform?

This actually looks really nice. I have been using a Wheel Stand Pro for many years and it works great but I had to do a few things to get it the way I like it.

This stand appears to have many of those items solved / included for a pretty good price.

The shifter mount does seem a little high.. and I wonder how tall it gets? My WSP is at the max height with the wheel angled up as I am a freak with super short legs and a long body.

That looks nice, too bad about the center pole though, not ideal for left foot braking. I asked NLR about the pedal plate, if there was a way to fit it to my GT Ultimate V2, because mounting Fanatec Pedals on there is a pain.

That looks nice, too bad about the center pole though, not ideal for left foot braking. I asked NLR about the pedal plate, if there was a way to fit it to my GT Ultimate V2, because mounting Fanatec Pedals on there is a pain.
I ended up drilling extra holes through the tubing on the top and left side so they aren't central but it works out better in the end as it keeps your left leg straighter for braking but it was a pain.

It is odd they didn't update it for clubsport pedals though with a slightly wider pedal plate as it only needs to be an inch or so wider to fit them and there is plenty of space to do that and still have identical dimensions.

I ended up drilling extra holes through the tubing on the top and left side so they aren't central but it works out better in the end as it keeps your left leg straighter for braking but it was a pain.

It is odd they didn't update it for clubsport pedals though with a slightly wider pedal plate as it only needs to be an inch or so wider to fit them and there is plenty of space to do that and still have identical dimensions.
They answered to my inquiry: End of october for an adapter/new pedal plate. Guess we'll see then.

I know Next Level gear has the reputation of being beefier than some of it's other competitors but for the $150 range this doesn't appear to be modular nor do I like the center post. Hats off to them for the attempt but why not go GT Omega with no center pole and the ability to add onto it later with a rear subframe and seat box that is the exact same price of $150.

In my opinion most people that don't have the funds to get a rig in the $700+ range and are looking at a sub $200 dollar solution more than likely own a lower torque rated Logitech or Thrustmaster wheel and in that case the GT Omega is more than sturdy enough with more like-able features (including shifter mounts, adjustable pedal placement, adjustable tilt and height for the wheel, and so on).

From my experience the T150 and T300 being that they are less than 6nm torque cause no noticable flex in half inch square tubing. Just my two cents as I already own 2 rigs fitted with the GT Omega stand, rear subframe, and seatbox.

That looks nice, too bad about the center pole though, not ideal for left foot braking.

Maybe for some I guess. But if your setup only has 2 pedals(which most beginners have) then there is no interference of left foot braking.

I know Next Level gear has the reputation of being beefier than some of it's other competitors but for the $150 range this doesn't appear to be modular nor do I like the center post. Hats off to them for the attempt but why not go GT Omega with no center pole and the ability to add onto it later with a rear subframe and seat box that is the exact same price of $150.

In my opinion most people that don't have the funds to get a rig in the $700+ range and are looking at a sub $200 dollar solution more than likely own a lower torque rated Logitech or Thrustmaster wheel and in that case the GT Omega is more than sturdy enough with more like-able features (including shifter mounts, adjustable pedal placement, adjustable tilt and height for the wheel, and so on).

From my experience the T150 and T300 being that they are less than 6nm torque cause no noticable flex in half inch square tubing. Just my two cents as I already own 2 rigs fitted with the GT Omega stand, rear subframe, and seatbox.
The GT Omega stand looks to be a bit larger than this new stand. It would definately be easier to transport and store a center post stand.

Back