Next up-dates and frequency?

• Thread starter GA 52
  • 17 comments
Norway
Philippines
Anybody know the future plans on frequency of updates when we will have some other various offers? (Tracks/Cars/Penalty system/ etc). Do we know like 6 months ahead in time? Thanks for any info about it.

We are in the dark just as you are, their latest trend is to push a update with each month because of FIA tournaments, which is fine by me, but that could be changed at any given time.

They’re currently once a month.. so far no reason to expect otherwise for the coming year.

That's why there's an update thread each month. I'd point @GA 52 to look at that.

Kaz mentioned in the GT Planet interview a wish to bring back the Madrid circuit and a long time ago in a galaxy far far away he mentioned they were trying to rework Deep Forest.

With the ESport events seeming to be a success so far overall and Sony expressing a desire to invest in that, I expect a second year of FIA events. To maintain interest in those, I personally believe they will have to keep updating the game for a second year.

Second year
Payoff
Anticipated

:sly:

Speaking of updates. It's the 27th and no news on this months update, except the "leaked" track and two cars. I wonder if they'll just surprise drop it like they did a couple months ago? I mean, it has to be released before wednesday at least, right?

Speaking of updates. It's the 27th and no news on this months update, except the "leaked" track and two cars. I wonder if they'll just surprise drop it like they did a couple months ago? I mean, it has to be released before wednesday at least, right?
What is the leaked track and two cars?

PD normally releases updates on the last wednesday of the month so october is still viable as it ends in a wednesday.

If you mean what I think, it was a photo from a sound recording. It takes months for PD to make a car though, so I wouldn't get my hopes up that it will be added in this update.
i agree with this, the problem is if they did already a 3d car model of it? and was only missing the sound engine and the phisics of it?
we don't know this to be honest

Latest Posts

Back