NFDIDS: GT5 Car Photo Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter nfdids
  • 58 comments
  • 5,046 views
Messages
668
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
didsrgt
6837279519_033220c1f4_z.jpg



Since everyone made a thread showing their own shots,I decided to make one too :)

Here it goes:

6833200177_f53c708486_z.jpg


6833200339_b1dbe72ca1_z.jpg


6833199783_02d3cf2f94_z.jpg


6771957149_d5f018dd83_z.jpg


6748984129_872bbf8a86_z.jpg


6675909123_5a727c9179_z.jpg


6642309271_e02a9c118b_z.jpg


6803519625_98cb2d15b1_z.jpg


6762775629_8dbc321cb0_z.jpg


6835702411_daa96af46e_z.jpg


6687287433_27d4681aa9_z.jpg


6709501999_616594c05c_z.jpg


6749523613_91358b1b08_z.jpg

xx MORE COMING SOON... xx​
 
Last edited:
I will try make a banner as soon i have the chance!!! Sorry if I caused some trouble!!!
 
Great start. 👍 Really liking your SLR shot, is that a CCCL entry by any chance?
 
SVX
Great start. 👍 Really liking your SLR shot, is that a CCCL entry by any chance?

Yes, it was. It was the first time I made to the pool:D
 
6838182331_778e14d1ed_z.jpg


6838213495_5d0021ed58_z.jpg




6751860783_180571aab3_z.jpg


6600129235_c5dce55461_z.jpg

More to come!​
 
Last edited:
Nice shots !
Great start to your gallery ! Keep it up ! 👍
 
LE MANS MAZDA787B


6856970749_de9a260714_z.jpg


6856970333_1d8dd37bd4_z.jpg


6856970615_24a9296ed1_z.jpg


6856970925_76b88f656b_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Liking the first 787b shot, good work. 👍
 
HONDA NSX RAYBRIG SUPER GT

6859021907_6f3c2b83ef_z.jpg


6859022115_5c6abe8395_z.jpg


6859022277_16e634622e_z.jpg


6859022547_0b798690de_z.jpg


6859022765_99a69fc222_z.jpg


6859022907_821933c727_z.jpg


6859023023_16e206bde1_z.jpg


6859023305_0775d8b0b6_z.jpg


6859023491_a723ab071d_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR


6898132575_90a064f1ea_z.jpg


6898132759_40b6781135_z.jpg


6898132911_a40f3381ec_z.jpg


6898133053_184fd8e95b_z.jpg


6898133261_88b0682568_z.jpg


6898133553_f6e29f20f2_z.jpg


6826929913_1c151f6323_z.jpg


​
 
RED BULL GLITCH [CAR INTERIOR]

6905707767_4b975c2f3b_z.jpg


6905707925_c01ff22e4d_z.jpg


6906214147_f895b33f6b_z.jpg


6906214563_62bde3bbd7_z.jpg
 
MERCEDES BENZ C63 AMG


6924263285_89ebafaa27_z.jpg


6924263463_4dbc2f05e8_z.jpg


6924263537_efc3c19845_z.jpg


6924263645_64b3e5dd26_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Some sweet shots in here!
 
FERRARI F1


6883090929_fe4c599ebe_z.jpg

PMC#64

Thanks for everyone who liked my photo!! :D
 
Last edited:
Very nice PMC entry. 👍
 
NISSAN SKYLINE GTS-R(R31)



6803641674_dbb00255da_z.jpg


6803641248_20d16afbe8_z.jpg


6803641486_cb2138f386_z.jpg


6803641862_8c52f900f3_z.jpg


6949763691_cd975631ee_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back