NFS Payback: Show off your ride(s)!

• Thread starter GT_Saint
  • 131 comments
I haven't finished adding all of the decals yet - probably add some sponsor decals on the hood and my personal logo on the back glass in the future, but I wanted to show off my 'Cuda. I tried to make an original design that still incorporated elements from the original Plymouth livery. Feels like it has a 1970's Hotwheels vibe as well, wouldn't you agree?

I've never been a huge 'Cuda fan or Mopar in general, but I'm really liking this car as a Runner.
I'm having trouble coming up with an original license plate name though - any suggestions?

0006.jpg
0024.jpg
0027.jpg

^^ My fav runner shows "C4TCHME" not so original, but hey :)

P.S.: It looks great :) I wouldn't add anything else.

Last edited:
I've been holding off uploading car creations because I was trying to get cinematic tools working. I just can't seem to get it to play nice with Payback and Nvidia Shadowplay. So I'm just going to have to show you pictures taken with the in-game tool.

This is my latest wrap "Heartbreaker."

0207.jpg
0206.jpg
0205.jpg
0204.jpg

Lady Luck - She's an Irish-Italian ;-)

.... Also finally got Cinematic Tools working..

Need for Speed Payback Screenshot 2018.08.05 - 07.19.59.85.png
Need for Speed Payback Screenshot 2018.08.05 - 07.23.43.72.png
Need for Speed Payback Screenshot 2018.08.05 - 07.24.38.80.png
Need for Speed Payback Screenshot 2018.08.04 - 13.25.52.72.png
Need for Speed Payback Screenshot 2018.08.05 - 07.51.47.68.png
Need for Speed Payback Screenshot 2018.08.05 - 07.53.12.05.png
Need for Speed Payback Screenshot 2018.08.05 - 07.54.06.49.png

The Giulia is just so beautiful I couldn't bring myself to change much of anything. Just added a splitter on the front and a different diffuser and exhaust on the rear.

^^^ Interesting choice of wheels and I actually really like it! Is there a way to get rid of the chrome bumper on the back, or else paint it body color? It would just match up with the front better that way, in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
^^^ Interesting choice of wheels and I actually really like it! Is there a way to get rid of the chrome bumper on the back, or else paint it body color? It would just match up with the front better that way, in my humble opinion.
I think there is but I didn't like the style of the bumper which is why I stuck with chrome. It isn't perfect, but I finesse it a little bit to see if there is a better balance. I's have had wires if there were any available, but decided to do a resto mod look.

^^^ I ran into similar bumper issues on the '55 Chevy, only the ones I didn't like were on the front. Interesting little trick if you want an aftermarket bumper but want it to look more original... you can wrap a painted bumper in straight chrome. It's a neat way of creating a resto-mod look.

0075.jpg
0081.jpg

@cudwieser It's been awhile and I didn't fire up the game to double-check this tonight, but I'm pretty sure that's what I ended up doing with the back bumper on my '55. IIRC this particular back bumper was color-matched by default, but I wrapped it in chrome. I loved the flush mounted look but still wanted to keep the car somewhat original looking.

It's Mazda time! Not my preference of vehicle or style, but it was fun creating. I like to do wraps featuring looks that I wouldn't drive personally but can appreciate nonetheless.

0255.jpg
0268.jpg
0283.jpg
0286.jpg
0291.jpg
0296.jpg

My "hero car" for Payback. This is the car I finished the Outlaw's Rush with. (Incidentally it's not my favorite car in the game - that would be the Huracan.)

In "my" version of the story, the Gambler decided to up the ante by providing Tyler the best car possible to win the Outlaw's Rush. Since Marcus Weir is apparently an Aston Martin guy, I figured the Vulcan made sense.

0344.jpg
0332.jpg
0334.jpg
0338.jpg
0339.jpg
0304.jpg
0257.jpg

Back