NFS Shift – Post your cars!

• Thread starter JacoJa
  • 672 comments

JacoJa

Premium
Australia
Australia
JacobsJa
This is the thread where you can share all your NFS Shift car creations, through the games Photomode function.
Unfortunately unlike Gran Turismo, EA hasn’t given playstation users the ability to save high quality photos to the HDD… so instead low quality pictures are sent from the game to the NFS home page, where they can be downloaded and viewed later. The quality of your images will vary, depending on your screen resolution and visual settings.

Edit: 07/02/10

There are a number of editing tutorials which can help you get the most out of NFS Shift’s livery editor mode. Thanks to Boxox for providing us with the links.:

Mort's Custom Corner

Part one
Making friends with symmetry
Evolving your design skills
Going from good to great design

For PC users interested in add-on car skins, and improving the graphics:

Racedepartment Shift Skins Forum

Beetleatwar1977's Graphics Mod

You can also enter in Showroom competitions, or create your own NFS Shift garage (image gallery) at the NFSUnlimited showroom:

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/showroom

I’ll start off with a couple of my first cars… an MX-5, and my BMW M3, with its BTCC ’98 Volvo S40 look-alike livery. 👍

Last edited:
Love the M3, Here's some of my cars

STI (Full works)
STI.jpg

E36 M3 (Full Works)
E36.jpg

911 GT3 RS (Yeah it's ugly but I was just trying out the Livery Editor)
993.jpg

C6R (Z06 with Full Works)
C6R.jpg

370Z (Full Works)
370.jpg

GTR R35 (Full Works)
GTR.jpg

Koenigsegg
KSG.jpg

I haven't used photo mode a lot yet, but here's a pic of my Audi RS4 (click for large version)

BTW, anybody know how to rotate the camera when using a wheel?

R35 Spec-V (Fully modified, Stage 3)

EDIT: Found them. Was looking in the wrong place.

Zonda F (Tier 4 vehicles can't be modified, yeah....boo. :P)

And the one and only...

... Which I now own due to forgetting to turn autosave off, after selling three vehicles. :ill:

Last edited:
OK...here we go.

First car - Datsun GTR

NFS.jpg

Its changed since then. Now rocking out with a minor body kit and a change of wheels.

My second car - E46 M3.

NFS2.jpg

I tried to make it look like a weekend weapon for the N-ring - complete with black rims with thin red rings around the outside.

Has I style?

Last edited:
Meh I'll be returning the stupid game if this never decides to start working. I can take photos but I have absolutely no way of uploading them. I simply cannot access (and have not been able to access) any EA sites.

My 2nd car. Disgusting bodykit so I keep it stock. I only upgraded the rims and engine.

Jacoja: My shots are all 720p. Maybe it has something to do with your TV resolution.

BTW, anybody know how to rotate the camera when using a wheel?

You have to unplug your wheel and use your DS3's right stick to rotate camera. Once you are done, turn off your DS3 and plug your wheel back. I know this is stupid :yuck:

You have to unplug your wheel and use your DS3's right stick to rotate camera. Once you are done, turn off your DS3 and plug your wheel back. I know this is stupid :yuck:
Thanks. It ís stupid, but at least it works. :)

Camaro SS (Everything Stage 3)
It's a beast but it's really fun to drive and it makes a awesome sound. I can't get enough of that.

And this is the first car that I bought. My crappy focus.

Anyone knows why the colors are weird ?

Last edited:
BMW.jpg

Working on this for the 6.0 performance point online race. Really is a bit of a beast, the paint jobs in progress at the moment as well I'll post up when it's finished got quite away to go with it to get it upto 6.0 but heres the specs so far.

Date: 19.09.2009 Time: 18:12
Game: SHIFT
Make & Model: BMW M3 E36 Miles driven: 6.5
BHP: 282.0 0-60: 5.8
Torque: 282.0 0-100: 14.9
Top Speed reached: 154.7 60-0: 3.4

CCX, my love child.

The first game I've played that actually gets the exhaust note right!

However, the supercharger whine is far too pronounced. :crazy:

Well I was practicing at London as I suck there and I forgot the chicane, this is the result.
londonchicane.jpg

Definitely the hardest hit I've had in the game, it was cool hearing the driver catching his breath. Although for as hard of a hit it didn't do much damage.

Well I was practicing at London as I suck there and I forgot the chicane, this is the result.
londonchicane.jpg

Definitely the hardest hit I've had in the game, it was cool hearing the driver catching his breath. Although for as hard of a hit it didn't do much damage.

The thing I've noticed about Shift is it doesn't focus too much on mechanical damage, but the mechanical damage it does focus on is annoying enough to make you want to chuck your controller at your television set.

If you haven't noticed, the car stalls once you've impacted several times and the dog-tracking also becomes more severe the more damage you take and the faster you go, oh, and your top speed along with your acceleration is also capped after a while.

Pagani Zonda R at Spa/Dusk

This car...is comprised of 100%, pure, solid-gold-plated WIN! ^_^

I'm now getting a bit sidetracked from levelling up and advancing in the game, because hotlapping in cars like this is just too much fun.

I love this game :)

Latest Posts

Back