• 27 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
electronicnick
(All are unedited)
Côte d'Azur_23.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome here :)

I like a lot the composition of the first shot and the work on light / shadows in the second one. Maybe with a little bit more speed effect it could have been better :)

I'ma waiting for some new stuff :cheers:

Thanks and the feedbacks appreciated - what do you mean by panoramics?
There are 3 types of panoramics in gt6: the 1st is the default (you are not moving but the car is, and you take the picture) the 2nd I really haven't understood how it works (but I don't use it too often) and the 3rd
is when you are following the car. These different panoramics will help you to create different feelings of speed. Lower shutter-speed, higher feeling of speed. Now test for yourself. If you press triangle you will go to camera menu. There you can see these options.
My explanation might not be 100% true, but I'm not an photo expert.

Nice composition, but lacks speed.

Again feedback is really appreciated. The compromise here was getting all the cars in a realistic focus whilst maintaining the detail using mode 3 and a low F number; the effect of speed was lessened as the shutter speed had to be raised to achieve this.

Doing these pictures in game then just transferring them on a memory stick takes a long time, meaning I'm not getting much time on here. Will take a proper look at other peoples galleries soon but everyones comments are really appreciated.

As cruzthemaster said, the composition in this shot is perfect :)👍

But my favourite is the F40 shot, rhis looks soo awesome! Where did you take this photo?:)

Edit: Ah I see it is London :P

Back