Nicknames given in IRL, and Gaming

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 124 comments
United States
United States
What are nicknames you were given by Family, Friends or you gaming world?

Gaming i was named Gitten Kitten in GT5 for running the same Spec mustang as Vaughn. Also ive got the named of a Fast Kitty GT5 Related.

IRL i was named Tomohawk because of something in Soccer. and my Moms calls me a Bunny -.- really dont know why..

Whats your :dopey:?

*I couldnt find a topic in search so hopefully this is okeh?*

At the racetrack a lot of guys are given nicknames during the podiums.

I was given the nickname "Hollywood", mostly for my hair and sunglasses.

Nicknames? Anne.... Handy (Dandy) Andy. That's the worse it ever got outside the Internet.

As per usernames, GayOS, AOShole, and AOStina (reference to a show), but I actually used these as joke usernames during stream chatboxes before it became used by others. [/hipster disclaimer] None of them were actually given to me from gamers (mainly because I don't play a lot of games with communication)... except maybe for GayOS, because some dude didn't understand why my car kept creating a bigger gap between him.

Scuzzy Joe, John Corndo, Nation, Steve Buscemi and Mr. Pink. They're all still used depending on the group I'm hanging out with.

Fryz on the net and gaming

Holtzy is my nickname in person.

Family currently call me Ding Dong because my stepmums 2-3yr old son couldn't say Dion and called me Ding Dong for about 18mths :lol:

You don't need nicknames when you have a one-syllable name. And I never had any friends to come up with stupid nicknames, so that also helps.

Aww, I'm sorry. :(

Crying%20Sad%20Puppy.jpg

Stanford- Had a relevant sweatshirt

Lurch- Football team thing. I'm rather large

Tallman- That was in sports medicine. Pretty self explanatory.

Textbook- Another football name. Received when the coach was drawing parallels between our game and D-Day. I may have mentioned out loud that he was describing Iwo Jima... Among other corrections and immediate answers to questions.

So yeah. That's me.

I'm mostly known as "Bastard!"

Factually speaking, that is incorrect.

And by people who don't know me, it ranges from, "OI, GIRL!" To, "Dude looks like a Lady!" "Long Haired Dude!"

I could go on, but I think you get the point. :P

Online: DQuaN, DQ.

IRL...

Dunny, Duncs, Dunkin Donuts, Duncan Disorderly, Slam Dunk, Duncan Goodhew, Duncan Ferguson, Drunken Duncan, POM-BÄR, Hutch, Hutchy.

Most people just call me Dunc.

Then there are the pet names that Vic calls me but I won't go in to those!

Last edited:
Online: Dean
Offline/"IRL": Dean, along with my family calling me Martin for some reason.

Not really nicknames, but all's fine by me, anyway :P.

Martin as in Dean Martin??

That would be my guess, though you might not know who he is?

That's actually a good explanation, I think. I'm not really sure if that's why they call me nothing more than "Martin", but it could be the reason.

Plus, I do know who Dean Martin is :D.

Family currently call me Ding Dong because my stepmums 2-3yr old son couldn't say Dion and called me Ding Dong for about 18mths :lol:

To me you shall now be known as Denise.

I don't really have a nickname anymore, used to get Jock a bit when I was younger.

Cico (pronounced Kiko)

Real name is Enrico, when I was younger (can't remember how old) my parents and brothers called me Cico when it was time for dinner or stuff like that :lol:

Now most my friends and even their parents call me Cico as well.
Since then I always used that nickname in games :).

In GTP, a number of people seem to have adopted the nickname 'Pingu'. I guess it's kinda cool. :P

Real life, meh, not really anything to say about that.

Jake the Snake. (My name isn't even Jake! :lol:)

Back when I used to play Modern Warfare 2 and have private matches with friends, I'd always be as silent as I can and sneak up behind others (usually knifing them/killing them with throwing knife), I guess that's how the name came to be.

That's only for gaming though, don't have any real-life Nicknames.

Last edited:
GT or T.

We had nicknames for each other at university, and I ended up being called me Ginger Thom, or GT for short. Real original, but I quite like the abbreviation.

My mum has called me T as short for Thom for years. My dad calls me Dorian Yates thanks to my slender, narrow frame.

My tennis coach started calling me Aldo when I was about 10. It stuck... Some people don't even know my real name and one person thought I was Italian. :P

I got this name, from a friend I used to work with when I was younger... Obviously I still use it to this day.

My wife calls me The Cold Hearted One:indiff:

Nobody calls me motortrend nor yuselnein ("username" badly pronounced in spanish) because it would sound kind of ridiculous but my mom has a couple of names she calls me, not really related to my name

Latest Posts

Back