Nico0794 Trading Thread: Muscle Cars-Trophy Cars AVAILABLE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nico0794
  • 173 comments
  • 9,254 views
Re opening of thread!!!
 
Focus WRC rally car 0/0 for the Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95?
 
XxSKYLINER33xX
Focus WRC rally car 0/0 for the Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95?

The nismo gtr lm roadngoing version '95 is not for trade. I'm sorry. May be there are other kre cars you're intersted in?
 
Fous WRC Rally Car 0/0 for a Spoon Integra
 
Hi i've got a lvl 23 & 67 Bday ticket to trade & if you don't care about ucd miles i've also got the Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03, Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99 & IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01 I would be willing to trade for some of your cars
 
XxSkylineR33xX
Fous WRC Rally Car 0/0 for a Spoon Integra

That's sounds like a good deal. PM me for confirmation

Helluvastingray

Hi i've got a lvl 23 & 67 Bday ticket to trade & if you don't care about ucd miles i've also got the Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03, Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99 & IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01 I would be willing to trade for some of your cars

That's sounds like a good deal my top priority is the level 23 ticket and the rally cars. :) Pm me for scheduling and car picking. Thanks.
 
Trades are now available... again! :)
 
PETRONA Tom's SC430 for a Infiniti FX45?
I can trade on the 15th
 
sure. I'll send tomorrow. or may be later if I can.
 
So you'll send to today or tomorrow and I'll send on the 15th?
 
Yup. You can send whenever you want. :)
 
Do you have any B-day tickets? I have 1966, 1967 and 1970.
 
I'm also looking for a level 23 , level 24 and a 2010 b'day ticket if you have one
 
filmore & XxSkyliner33xX - I don't have those. Sorry
 
I have level tickets 23, 24
I want
Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00

Silver #3


Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00

Pink #99 (0/0)

only if both are 0/0
 
@gearninga- only the pink is 0/0. You can give 1 ticket formthatbcar if you want.
 
@gearninga- only the pink is 0/0. You can give 1 ticket formthatbcar if you want.

What I didn't understand
 
gearninga
I have level tickets 23, 24
I want
Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00

Silver #3

Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00

Pink #99 (0/0)

only if both are 0/0

Sorry about that.

The Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (Pink #99 (0/0)) is only 0/0 as indicated in the thread. Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (Silver #3) is NOT 0/0.

I can give you the Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (Pink #99 (0/0)) for one of your tickets. Preferably level 23 ticket.
 
Sorry about that.

The Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (Pink #99 (0/0)) is only 0/0 as indicated in the thread. Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (Silver #3) is NOT 0/0.

I can give you the Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (Pink #99 (0/0)) for one of your tickets. Preferably level 23 ticket.

deal add me when do you want to trrade
 
What condition are your tuxedo black and astro blue metallic chevelles?
 
Has miles on it, but both are 0 switch.
 
Has miles on it, but both are 0 switch.
Ok im kind of confused by your OP would you be willing to send me them for free or would i need to give you something in return?
 
Back