Nico0794 Trading Thread: Muscle Cars-Trophy Cars AVAILABLE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nico0794
  • 173 comments
  • 9,254 views
@iSabifi - I already have those.
 
I have the silverado sst and the lancer evo super rally car 03. I need the m3 04 and if you have it the m3 gtr but if not them the m3 csl
 
i have GT-R Academy Car in gold chrome im looking for a zzii
 
I see you need a Penzzoil Nismo.I have one 0/0/0
I´m interesting in: 33. Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac ‘01
I can trade 19th August


EDIT
Focus RS WRC 07 '08
ARTA NSX '06
EPSON NSX '08
DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 '08
ENEOS SC430 '08

It´s Premuim right? If they are Premiun i can buy for you one of this for trade for the Spoon S2000
I see you´re free 19 and 20 August.In these 2 days we can make trades ;)
 
Last edited:
28. Mazda BP Falken RX-7 ’03

for a Nismo R32?
 
I know that we have yet to trade, but I would like to apply for another if possible.

I saw that you have two Amuse S2000 R1s, and was wondering if I could have one. (And I also wanted to know what colors they are.) Choose anything from my garage, like before.

EDIT: I can send a black Academy 370 if you want.
 
Last edited:
What do you want for Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car from my sig?
 
I'll trade a lancia delta hf intergrale for the Suzuki GSX concept '01
 
@luckynumber1234 - I do like the Nissan 240rs Rally Car '85. Is that okay.

@aRUBBER_DUCK - sorry. But I already have that car (both rally road car) I just updated it.
 
What do you want for The nismo 400r?
PM me please
 
Do you have the speed 12 tvr? I have most of the cars you are looking for including the 370 tuned car!
 
RUF CTR2 '96 for an SST?

PM me
 
@crsport-please do read my thread to see what I want.

@bikerad - it's not for trade. Sorry.

@killerkid1993 - pm'd
 
Yeah okay I'll trade The Nissan 240RS Rally Car for the Mazda Mazda6 Touring car, I can trade on the 17th
 
Okay. I'll send on the 23rd of august.
 
I can trade my lancer super rally car or any premium to NSX proto lm road car.
 
Sorry but it's not for sale mate.
 
do you have the blitz ER34 d1 spec for trade. i have the gtr and 370 cars you are looking for
 
I would like the RUF CTR2 in exchange for a lexus denso sard '08

psn: killa_kandy
 
@kk20 - sure. I'll book you now.
 
nico0794
@kk20 - sure. I'll book you now.

I can send on the 21st. psn killa_kandy
 
@kk20 - sure okay. I'll add you in a few.
 
Hey man,

I would love the Spoon S2000 :)

I don't have many cars on offer right now but if you check my showroom (link in sig) you may find something you want ;)

Jordan
 
I can give you a Focus RS WRC for the Historic Rally Car ticket if possible? Can't trade till 20th but you're booked till then anyway so meh. :)
 
@Jordanp19 - Sadly, I didn't find anything in your showroom. I'm sorry :(

@C-Zeta - Sorry. But I'm only sending duplicates and the ones that I don't need.
 
No worries man! I need to get my hands on some better cars to trade if I am totally honest ;) haha
 
Tommy Kaira ZZ-II '00 for WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08, PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08!!!!
 
Back