- 14,010

- Adelaide
- Neomone
But you said you haven't even bought GT6 yet...
What's your point?
But you said you haven't even bought GT6 yet...
What's your point?
ImariYou find night racing in GT6 to be super, I don't
My point is what you said here:
...makes me doubt the value of your opinion on this, when you don't have the game.
In general people that have the game have been impressed, you don't and say you don't find it good. Interesting dat.
...makes me doubt the value of your opinion on this, when you don't have the game.
In general people that have the game have been impressed, you don't and say you don't find it good. Interesting dat.
This is untrue... I have been in many races where the car in front of you has their lights on, and if you're in first, the car behind you does.It's amazing, as long as you don't want to be on track with other cars. With just your own car it looks spectacular. With other cars it's really hard not to notice that you're the only one casting light...
This is untrue... I have been in many races where the car in front of you has their lights on, and if you're in first, the car behind you does.
Although I wish it was more than 1 car... :/
Then they've changed it. In the release version it was only the player car.
Can you find a video of this changed behaviour? All I see is ones like this where clearly the cars in front aren't casting light.
Ah, so I have to have spent $60 before my opinion becomes worth anything. Good to know.
To judge physics or something, yes you would probably need to own the game to have a reasonable opinion. To judge a purely visual effect, I don't think so.
Do you think I'm not impressed with it because I haven't bought the game? Or that I haven't bought the game because I'm not impressed with it?
1.01 changed it- I was looking specifically for that when I did my first night race on DEC 6th, and the car directly in front(about 10 car lengths) turns their lights on. I was a little disappointed that only 2 cars on the track are illuminated, but eh.
I can get a video up when I get back home later tonight if you'd like.
No but I'd say you'd at least have to play it a bit before judging that. Playing something and watching it on youtube are very different things. As someone who has played it and put lots of time into it I'd say the night driving and dynamic lighting are breathtaking. Mt. Panorama being one of the best with city lights in the distance and the stars are very beautifully done in this game. GT5 didn't even do night racing this well. Not many games I've played do in fact. They have captured driving at night very well, imo. If you aren't impressed I'd say at least rent it and try it for yourself before commenting.
Actually, @Imari You can kind of see what I'm telling about in this video. It's only Route X, but it works on other tracks.
(Hold on a sec, I forgot to copy link)
Omg my phone isn't copying the link... If you go to YouTube and type in "Oldsmobile toronado like the wind" my video should pop up. If it doesn't, go to my page "ryandude2448". I'd do it for you but my phone is stupid![]()
I did 24min of Nurb with my R18 and I noticed that front light beams don't iluminate the road. It was all black. Very unpleasunt... I think it's a bug.
did the same with the toyota 7 at Le Mans... very scarytry night racing with a 2j. i dont even think it has lights. i just followed the blue line at spa
I did 24min of Nurb with my R18 and I noticed that front light beams don't iluminate the road. It was all black. Very unpleasunt... I think it's a bug.
Daytona road at night is my favourite the transitions between the inner circuit, the oval and its floodlights. SS7 is good also miss the the fireworksI had a go at Daytona in the night, really like the look of it especially at the start/finish when you blaze past the crowd and the lights.