Night Shadow Motorsports// CLOSED

• Thread starter Biller
  • 35 comments
Canada
Canada
Biller
coollogo_com-3492218.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About us:
Right from the end of Grand Turismo 5, I knew I had to buy a wheel! I bought a wheel from the start of Grand Turismo 6, back in December 2013 and have been pushing myself hard to learn how to drift properly since then. Right from the beginning, I got lucky and got picked up by a few teams which enabled me to learn a lot from my surroundings. After a while, I got bored and needed something exiting again in my life, which led me to the Touge Community. I was enjoying myself but I knew deep down that I would missed the drifting world. I stayed there for a full two week but inside I knew my heart was craving for drifting, but I still wanted to experience something new, which brings me to today August 20 2014 founding my own team with the help of my good friend Hooligan the Co-Leader.

What will NSM be about you ask?
This will be a team were not only drifting will be exhibited but also a team were Touge, Wangan and Time Attack will take place on a weekly basis. A team were members can do anything motorsport related. A team were members feel like brothers, able to constantly progress and grow! Dedication,loyalty and constant training for improvement and skills is a must for each member. Weekly team practices and open lobbies and chilling session will take place every week if possible.

Snapshot_20140819_151007.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· Be Friendly
· Follow the Track Etiquette
· No drama accepted at all

· Be respectful, and remember when you’re out there slaying tires, that you will carry the team’s name and reputation!​
Snapshot_20140818_014855.jpg

If you feel this team fits your priority go ahead and feel free to add Hooligan or me and join our lobby to get to know us!
Fill out this form and one of the leaders will get back to you shortly:
PSN:
Time Zone:
Drifting Experience:
Previous team:
Favorite Car:
Anything else you want to add?
-Must show an excellent track etiquette
-Be Respectful #1
If you feel that you can bring something positive to this team please feel free to contact @Biller or @bhooligan

Team Colors: Spark Silver Metallic Rim color of your choice!

step0002.jpg
Members:
step0005.jpg

Leader:
GTP: @Biller
PSN: NightShadow-Wind
Steering inputs:Logitech G27
Favorite section: Ebisu Favorite Track: Tsukaba/Ebisu/Mountain pass

Main Car: Lexus IS200 J98 Bio: I am a very dedicated person, I love drifting and everything that surround motorsports and general, and I am a great fan of the Initial D Anime, Come around and slide with us!​

step0006.jpg

Co-Leader:
GTP: @bhooligan
PSN: NightShadow-Hooligan
Steering inputs: Logitech G27

Favorite section: Circuit de la Sarthe Favorite Track: Circuit De Madrid
Main Car:Mazda Miata Bio: I love drifting been playing Grand Turismo since 2012, i am normally drifting a Miata, and also drive one in real life, if you like tandems shoot me an add!

coollogo_com-3492218.jpg

Last edited:
PSN: FordTruck1967

Time Zone: Easter Standard Time (Usa)

Drifting Experience: I have been drifting since I bought gt6, that was about a month after release. So I still am not that good, but I can drift ok, and am getting better everyday.

Previous team: Dynasty

Favorite Car: '71 Ford Mustang Mach 1

Anything else you want to add? J will be getting a wheel in a month or two, so I will have to relearn how to drift (I think)... I do have a headset but dont use it often anymore.

Sorry for any errors, sent this from my phone, thanks -R

Back