NightwishMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 2 comments
  • 418 views
Messages
13,813
United States
Alabama
Anyone else like these guys (and gal)? Very very awesome band. Opera + power metal. Great stuff. www.nightwish.com if anyone wants to check their site out.

Thanks to emad for introducing me to them. 👍 Cheers, bud.
 
Integra Type R
Anyone else like these guys (and gal)? Very very awesome band. Opera + power metal. Great stuff. www.nightwish.com if anyone wants to check their site out.

Thanks to emad for introducing me to them. 👍 Cheers, bud.
I should have seen the thread coming :P

Seriously, these guys are pretty cool. I thought nobody could touch Symphony X for power metal, but boy was I wrong. Nightwish is even better!
 
I have the album Angels Fall First. It has some good tracks on it, but I'm not to happy with the opera style vocals. IMO Lacuna Coil is way better.
 
Back