Ninja update won't install!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 8 comments
  • 1,091 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,988
United States
Chicago
Messages
fortbo
Messages
fortbo
It says it will take 150 minutes to install, but it hasn't event started.
 
It's not a Ninja Update! And it takes time, 30 mins for me !
 
It's not a Ninja Update! And it takes time, 30 mins for me !
But I already installed 1.07. Edit: It worked, please close thread.
 
Last edited:
image.jpg
Its taking 30 mins, wtf is this? I waited 10 for the update to download
 
How long did it take for you? I'm looking at the same screen right now but 1.07 only finished installing a minute ago.

Edit: Oh I see, about half an hour then? Alright
 
On my PS3 the time increased instead or reduced. Fist 20, then 30 then 60 minutes left. And then suddenly it was finished. But I never got to race because the PS3 crashed.
 
More interesting:
As fas as I read it removes Senna trailer again. So if you want to have a look at the trailer first watch it and then start your installation.

EDIT: Or watch it two posts below. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Now i'm downloading a second update? Huh
 
More interesting:
As fas as I read it removes Senna trailer again. So if you want to have a look at the trailer first watch it and then start your installation.

@jBhIpS kindly provides the trailer on his YouTube channel already. 👍

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back