nismo 350z z-tune

• Thread starter felo3769
  • 9 comments

felo3769

(Banned)
I had a san cruzer mini which didnt work so i went out and bought a lexar media jump drive and finally took some pics. here is my nismo 350z z--tune.

img0000medium3wo.jpg

img0001medium0zl.jpg

img0004medium8ix.jpg

I love that last picture. Absolutely amazing. I've been thinking about getting my one of those .. how good does it handle?

Also - did you format the Cruzer Mini for the FAT32 filesystem? I believe it comes as NTFS which the PS2 does not recognize.

VTGT07
I love that last picture. Absolutely amazing. I've been thinking about getting my one of those .. how good does it handle?

Also - did you format the Cruzer Mini for the FAT32 filesystem? I believe it comes as NTFS which the PS2 does not recognize.

The nismo 350z is awesome. Stock it perofmrs great, but with all the upgrades its amazing.

So formatting the cruzer mini to fat32 is what fixes it? oh well, I had to buy one anyways since I was trying out my friend's, but i'll let him know. thanks

I would say the last two are fuzzy because the car is in motion. Either that or its a blur effect.

fwdtamiya
Why do the pics look so fuzzy? :indiff: Did you set them to "Very Fine" ? I hope mine don't turn out like that :guilty:

Slow shutter speed or low aperture perhaps? But you just enlighted me as to why my pics are so "pixel'ed" like some cheap PC graphics card. I think I had my photomode settings at "super fine" or something like that. 💡

MR8
Slow shutter speed or low aperture perhaps? But you just enlighted me as to why my pics are so "pixel'ed" like some cheap PC graphics card. I think I had my photomode settings at "super fine" or something like that. 💡

yea thats all it was. With the high shutter spped thoguh the car didnt look like it was in motion. I wanted to have the motion effect.

Cruzer Minis should be automatically formatted to Fat32. There's no way it's formatted to NTFS because, from what I believe, that is a Windows XP file format system. Flash drives (at least some) are universal to Mac and PC, so it can't be formatted to NTFS.

All I did to get my 256MB working was plug it into my comp (PC), right clicked, yadda yadda yadda, format to FAT32. Took like a couple of seconds and worked like a charm.

I just have a question about the car. Is there any championship that you can win the Z-Tune, or can you only get it by buying it. I looked at the prize car list and didn't see it there, but I just wanted to be sure.

Back