Nismo 400r,370z gta,subaru super touring car

  • Thread starter Thread starter stebos
  • 31 comments
  • 1,880 views
Messages
321
Messages
stebos
Hey.Looking for a few things.Most of my cars come from ucd so they do have miles but most have no switches.Please post here.No PMs.I'm not concerned about miles,switches or mods.It's all good to me!My available cars are in my signature.Check it out!!!Thanks.

WANTED:
WEDS SPORT IS 350 '08
BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 '08
DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 '08
SX4 WRC '08

YELLOWHAT YMS SUPRA '05

1000 TICKET
LEVEL 21 TICKET
NISMO 400R '96 (MUST BE SUPER CLEAR RED!!)
NISMO SKYLINE GT-R R-TUNE (R34) '99
LEVEL 12 TICKET
NISMO 380RS SUPER LEGGERA
370Z TUNED CAR (GT ACADEMY VERSION) '08 (any original color besides premium ult. yellow or lemans blue)
SUBARU SUPER TOURING CAR(any color besides silver)
 
Last edited:
Open for trade at reset tonight.
 
Can i send FOCUS RS WRC 07 '08 now and receive after reset. Trade for Impreza super touring.
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah!! Shall I send it to ZEGOLFMAN?
 
Still looking to trade buddy?
 
Shadowking what have you got to trade as i have another trade pending.
 
Should be able to trade in 20 minutes.
 
No problem.Take your time.
 
Good Trade Thanks
 
You too!Thanks.
 
Open for a quick trade.
 
Looking for the toyota RSC. Can trade a 370 academy with switches/0 miles(yellow and blue) or gt-r academy 0/0(opel black)
 
Sounds good!I'd love the 370Z in yellow.My RSC comes from the ucd so it does have miles but no switches or mods.
 
Well,add me on PSN. kdash01

edit: mind you,it has switches,thats how I got em.
 
Nevermind. Sent.

Please confirm here after you've sent it.
 
Sent RSC.Thanks.
 
+2

Quick and easy trade. Got a few freebies thrown in as well!

Thanks man. 👍
 
Last edited:
Looking for a trade tonight.Thanks.
 
Well if you do have an unmodded MR2 1600 G '86 (not the supercharger) I'd gladly trade with you.
 
I do not.Sorry.
 
Do you have 0km Denso Sard Supra 00. I have YMS Supra 05,WEDS SPORT IS 350 '08, SX4 WRC '08 and can purchase the other premium cars if need be. I will be back later in evening.
 
I don't have that either.All my available cars are in the link in my signature.If you find something in there you like I'm sure we can work out a trade.Thanks.
 
Open for a trade tonight at reset.
 
Looking to trade now.
 
Want the NSX Prototype Road Car can trade now. Ill send you the S2000 street version?
 
Sounds good.Just to make sure that's the AMUSE S2000 STREET?
 
Yes, Amuse S2000 Street version. Send me an FR, let's trade now.

PSN: nancybell3
 
Back