DriftUnionBurst Messages 123 Messages DriftUnion-Burst Mar 12, 2011 #1 Hi I have a Nismo r32 s-tune and Nismo 350z z-tune up for trade. Shoot me offers if you are interested.
Hi I have a Nismo r32 s-tune and Nismo 350z z-tune up for trade. Shoot me offers if you are interested.
tami Messages 216 Tokyo Messages T_A_M_I Messages t0mi01 Mar 12, 2011 #2 hey, what colour is your R32 S-tune?? I'm after a Gun Gray Metallic...
DriftUnionBurst Messages 123 Messages DriftUnion-Burst Mar 12, 2011 #4 tami hey, what colour is your R32 S-tune?? I'm after a Gun Gray Metallic... Click to expand... yep its the one ur lookin for
tami hey, what colour is your R32 S-tune?? I'm after a Gun Gray Metallic... Click to expand... yep its the one ur lookin for
DriftUnionBurst Messages 123 Messages DriftUnion-Burst Mar 12, 2011 #5 supimhigh the 350z, is it the 03' or the 02'? Click to expand... '03
F-racer1995 (Banned) Messages 2,270 Messages RagingWarrior1 / F-racer1995 Mar 12, 2011 #6 I'd like both of these, I can trade some paint for one of them? I have every matte, colour shift as well as silver + gold chrome.
I'd like both of these, I can trade some paint for one of them? I have every matte, colour shift as well as silver + gold chrome.
GTShadowKing Messages 2,010 Portugal Messages jikamehameha Messages JShadowKing Mar 12, 2011 #7 Will give 5 gold chromes for Nismo r32
tami Messages 216 Tokyo Messages T_A_M_I Messages t0mi01 Mar 12, 2011 #8 DriftUnionBurst yep its the one ur lookin for Click to expand... PM sent
Bobby-Vegas Messages 950 Las Vegas, USA Messages Bobby-Vegas Mar 13, 2011 #10 DriftUnionBurst 350z still up for trade Click to expand... Is the Nismo silver with red stripes? Id be interested in that PM me or I will check back, what are you interested in? Got nearly 600 cars, Chrome G/S paints, rare Mattes also.
DriftUnionBurst 350z still up for trade Click to expand... Is the Nismo silver with red stripes? Id be interested in that PM me or I will check back, what are you interested in? Got nearly 600 cars, Chrome G/S paints, rare Mattes also.
DriftUnionBurst Messages 123 Messages DriftUnion-Burst Mar 14, 2011 #11 yes its the nismo with red stripes. Do you have a matte green and matte white?