Nissan 370z Drifters | Check Events!|

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 68 comments
United States
Michigan
QuintenXavier
Xbox_Is_Gay
370z.jpg

I feel that every car should have its own Club. Just feels nice to have a group of people that share the same interest in the same car as you. You can learn alot from each other especially in GT6 where you can't raise the power above what it is supposed to be (Unless its hacked) but I felt I should start this up as a fun thing where Nissan 370z drifters could meetup drift take pictures (Sorta like Miata Gang) This is just for fun, this isn't a team either. Just a Club of 370z's sharing tunes and enjoying the car. I'll be making a gallery below and I'll keep it updated.

ZzZzzzzzzZ.jpg

Last edited:
I'll host another once my internet is fixed. My net acting dumb as hell lately. I need another router. No more Hotspot!

Sweet, im definitely in, this seems cool!, i hope you dont mind me posting a 350z though, but i will try and get around to having a 370 XD

Get out Novarx XD. Where you been at? PM me

Watup doe! im at school right now but, yeah where have you been! ive been playing gt6 like allday everyday my dooo, all i ev3er see you on is bo2, i wana test out how good you are on that g27

Yes folks this is what I am talking about! This is a great out come and i'm glad everyone is contributing to this thread! I'll be putting some of these photo's in the gallery! @Izzy B Im Surprised to see you in another car hahaha all I see you in is your RX7 lol and @Isho does your 370z have a chassis swap? Looks like it

Back