nissan 370z gt acadamy any colour

  • Thread starter Thread starter ammo96
  • 13 comments
  • 676 views
Messages
45
United Kingdom
Northampton
reply what car you want
 
Last edited:
you got any fast nascar racers then !!!!
 
ive got a 2011 carl edwards ford nascar but i dont know if they can be traded
 
NASCAR cars are available in the NCD. Yes they can be traded by why would you want to waste a trade day when you can just buy a new one.
 
NASCAR cars are available in the NCD. Yes they can be traded by why would you want to waste a trade day when you can just buy a new one.

And why would you waste a post just to say that when you can spare money and trade for it . :)
 
so... I can trade my 2011 carl edwards ford nascar with soft racing tyres and improved rigidity included for a nissan 370z gt academy
 
And why would you waste a post just to say that when you can spare money and trade for it . :)

Because o smart one, maybe he didn't know or realize that. Just trying to be helpful unlike you. Also, there is no wasted post as I have an unlimited number so nothing was wasted, lol.
 
so... I can trade my 2011 carl edwards ford nascar with soft racing tyres and improved rigidity included for a nissan 370z gt academy

Yes you can.
 
Because o smart one, maybe he didn't know or realize that. Just trying to be helpful unlike you. Also, there is no wasted post as I have an unlimited number so nothing was wasted, lol.

Well he has one he probabily was smarter than you you and bought it and would like to trade it since he isn't using it .
 
ok so can we trade on monday?
 
Well he has one he probabily was smarter than you you and bought it and would like to trade it since he isn't using it .

Ok, well whatever. I can see you want to argue today so you can go and argue with someone else about stupid stuff. Moving on....
 
never-stop-fighting-till-the-fight-is-done_design.png

:lol:
 

Oh, the fight is done, lol. Its a meaningless arguement which he started and one that I see no reason to carry on. I said my peace, now its done. I've got better things to do. See ya.
 
Back