Nissan 370z gt academy version wanted

Messages
109
wanting to do a trade now.. i have a variety of cars that may have interest.. le mans some rares.. let me know what your looking for, thanks.
 
Hello again.
I have this car, remember our conversation from yesterday?

Again, I would like standard touring cars and rare race and tuner cars.
 
i emailed you lol cars that may interest you.. chaparell 2d, arta garaiya 03, 320i touring car, cusco advan impreza, jag e-type, v12 lmr, falken gtr race car, lotus carlton, spoon integra type r, stratos rally car, caterham, superbird.. list goes on lol
 
Yes I would like Cusco ADVAN Impreza.
 
ok cool.. i see your online, can you trade now?

Yes, you can send first this time.

I need around 10 minutes just to sort out some things on my computer.
 
ill send in a minute then. By the way do you have the nsx-r prototype lm road car?
 
i may do a deal for the nsx tomorrow if possible.. impreza sent by the way.
 
Back