E ExoticCarLover Messages 109 Feb 2, 2011 #1 wanting to do a trade now.. i have a variety of cars that may have interest.. le mans some rares.. let me know what your looking for, thanks.
wanting to do a trade now.. i have a variety of cars that may have interest.. le mans some rares.. let me know what your looking for, thanks.
Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Feb 2, 2011 #2 Hello again. I have this car, remember our conversation from yesterday? Again, I would like standard touring cars and rare race and tuner cars.
Hello again. I have this car, remember our conversation from yesterday? Again, I would like standard touring cars and rare race and tuner cars.
E ExoticCarLover Messages 109 Feb 2, 2011 #3 i emailed you lol cars that may interest you.. chaparell 2d, arta garaiya 03, 320i touring car, cusco advan impreza, jag e-type, v12 lmr, falken gtr race car, lotus carlton, spoon integra type r, stratos rally car, caterham, superbird.. list goes on lol
i emailed you lol cars that may interest you.. chaparell 2d, arta garaiya 03, 320i touring car, cusco advan impreza, jag e-type, v12 lmr, falken gtr race car, lotus carlton, spoon integra type r, stratos rally car, caterham, superbird.. list goes on lol
Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Feb 2, 2011 #6 ExoticCarLover ok cool.. i see your online, can you trade now? Click to expand... Yes, you can send first this time. I need around 10 minutes just to sort out some things on my computer.
ExoticCarLover ok cool.. i see your online, can you trade now? Click to expand... Yes, you can send first this time. I need around 10 minutes just to sort out some things on my computer.
E ExoticCarLover Messages 109 Feb 2, 2011 #7 ill send in a minute then. By the way do you have the nsx-r prototype lm road car?
Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Feb 2, 2011 #8 ExoticCarLover ill send in a minute then. By the way do you have the nsx-r prototype lm road car? Click to expand... Yes.
ExoticCarLover ill send in a minute then. By the way do you have the nsx-r prototype lm road car? Click to expand... Yes.
E ExoticCarLover Messages 109 Feb 2, 2011 #9 i may do a deal for the nsx tomorrow if possible.. impreza sent by the way.
Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Feb 2, 2011 #10 ExoticCarLover i may do a deal for the nsx tomorrow if possible.. impreza sent by the way. Click to expand... Ok, I'll think about it.
ExoticCarLover i may do a deal for the nsx tomorrow if possible.. impreza sent by the way. Click to expand... Ok, I'll think about it.