Nissan 370z Tuned Car & GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Versions) BOTH 0.0 MILES

  • Thread starter Thread starter ldmj808
  • 364 comments
  • 19,573 views
what are you looking for

dont have esparante until 8th
 
i would like the Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04

Deal? i have the 7th if u want

Deal, I'll add you when I get home today.
 
I got the car. thanks a lot mate! d-_-b
 
alright deal, my next available slot is on the 6th deal?

Sorry I can't do this anymore :(

Vauxhall for 370Z on 16th?
 
If anyone still wants a 370z i have 1 slot open on the 6th 👍
 
alright my next available slot is on the 7th, is that okay with you?

If you're not already traded with the other guy the Pescarolo GV5 is yours. However, I already obtained the 370z two days ago. But I do need the XJ13 or SARD Supra. Let me know!
 
If you're not already traded with the other guy the Pescarolo GV5 is yours. However, I already obtained the 370z two days ago. But I do need the XJ13 or SARD Supra. Let me know!

yeah sorry i already have a pending trade on the GV5 car. I do have a Xj13 do you have any colored x1?
 
Last edited:
I have a CLK-GTR Race Car and a Suzuki Escudo, i can send either one later tonight and the other tomorrow. I'll take one of the 370z and GT-R in exchange.
 
ldmj808, my clk-gtr for your 370z?? i also have a escudo..
 
Would you trade the GT-R SpecV for an Escudo? I can trade any time you're free.
 
got a red x2010 0 mile

i ll take Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version)

pm me if you want to trade
 
just recieved one mate so my dates free, we can work out something else if you still need other car m8,
 
Hello, Do You Still Have The Nissan GT-R GT Academy Version?
I Could Get The Car Myself But I'm To Lazy To Get gold On S License.
Thanks.
 
I can send a Peugeot 905 '92 in exchange for a 370 tuned on Tuesday (Australia GMT 11 time)? PSN: Oztrev
 
I can send you my

Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94

for your

Nissan 370z.
 
Hello, Do You Still Have The Nissan GT-R GT Academy Version?
I Could Get The Car Myself But I'm To Lazy To Get gold On S License.
Thanks.

yes i do. do you have any car in my wanted list?
 
Back