Bronze: 1:53.000
Silver: 1:45.000
Gold: 1:41.000

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.40,000
Silver: Cr.70,000
Gold: Cr.110,000

Participation Award:
Nissan CONCEPT 2020 VGT car obtained just by entering event.
At least one full lap must be driven regardless of whether the time is valid or invalid.

Courtesy car:
Nissan CONCEPT 2020 VGT
Tires: SS, Specs: PP 612/--HP/--KG.

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.
Brake Bias is set to 5/5, not adjustable via RA menu.

Tunes:
Not Applicable to event.

Course Conditions:
Time: 09:00
Precipitation: 0%
Track: Tokyo R246

02-R246Track.jpg

----------------------------------------------

Introducing the NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 Vision Gran Turismo

----------------------------------------------
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna

Last edited:
My TT curse strikes again, couldn't get any higher than 38th... :lol:

Anyway, weird low-speed stability, but a beautiful hybrid sound upon deceleration. :drool:

Steering help is also greyed out Forced Off
i'm not good, but managed silver, i miss that steering help.
hybrid are sliding faster when braking because of the battery weight.( have the same with the tesla's and the fisker)
But did anyone noticed the extra fuel icon?
Nice gimmic, arrow stays red when you pull up to speed, arrow turns green when you brake.
Nice hybrid gimmic in the game, Loading battery when braking.
usefull for endurance races?

Tried it, did a 37.9 after a couple of laps and couldn't stand anymore. Same as the Aston it handles like trash. Massive oversteer off throttle and yet has huge understeer at high speed that snaps into oversteer at a moments notice. :yuck:

Probably won't be running this one again either.

im a second off gold, and i thought i was doing good for gold. Bit unstable off throttle for me. Enjoying still.

I am stuck at 1:44,023 at the Moment, I'm no good at driving with ASC (Automatic Stability Control) off but have therefor swithed TC on to 2 which gives the car at least A BIT of a handling!
But I don't have the slightest idea how I should ever get Gold here.
Hate the track and hate the car!
What a combination to have fun and get Gold!

1m40.216 (Sticks ABS=0, TCS=0, Nodding dog =1, Fluffy Dice = 2 and BSI=0)

Enjoyed the ...not quite sorted... handling. Having to caress everything to prevent big fat lock ups. And in the corners it would break traction if you gave it a bit of a hard time.

Gears felt a bit odd, and the funny gauge on the left? Some hybrid engine booster?

Enjoyed balancing the car in the corners - And having to apply the throttle in a smooth fashion rather than dumping it always gets a grin from me.

Prize car colour - Night Shade (The UK's Favourite Female Gladiator from the 1990's - Awooga!)

hsv
My TT curse strikes again, couldn't get any higher than 38th... :lol:

Anyway, weird low-speed stability, but a beautiful hybrid sound upon deceleration. :drool:

Best thing about this car is that whoosh sound as it decelerates. I also like the look more now it's in motion.

But it's nigh on impossible for someone at my level to drive lol. Got a silver after a few runs but still 2+ seconds away from gold.

I love the way this vgt drives. The brakes is about as bad as the Aston but it drives like a rwd black edition without the problematic understeer. So the only thing you get is oversteer which I like. I set a 1:40.4 on this time trials. The difficulty of these events is sorta easy but a little bit hard.

Last edited:
I have NEVER been good on this track (frankly, I struggle with all the city tracks a bit and rarely ever drive them) and I am having a terrible time with this car. Normally I don't put much time into the Time Trials for Vision GT cars, but I gave this one an extended effort. I probably did 12-15 laps. I don't know what I was thinking, but when I finally crossed the finish line for the last lap I did I raised my hands in triumph...I finally did it!!! Or did I? I had the wrong time goal stuck in my head... ROFL! I hit EXIT and got out of that TT with only a silver medal. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. :dunce:

1:37.850 in my 5th lap. Car handles much better than the Aston. I'd go ahead and say it handles better than any non-racecar GTR in the game.
Definitely, but not at low speed. There's just something really iffy about the balance.

hsv

Give it a go. It recharges under coasting and braking and is used up by hitting the N20 button. I was able to hit 203mph on the main straight and brake in time for the first corner, so it's pretty potent.

So after being the fastest Brit after yesterday evening, I can go faster using this KERS?

You should be able to find a good half second by using it. It feels a bit like cheating though, as it seems that virtually nobody knows about it.

Back