(Nissan Festival)(IT"S BACK!)

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 56 comments
Well if anyone would like to view...

There where various hacks in between and racing incidents, but fun all together. :)

Race 1

Race 2

Race 3

Race 4

Thanks for uploading these.. rather interesting to see things from another point of view. Subscribed to your videos as I assume there will be more of these -- looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Sick vids..Too bad I got in front of Kuma for like 3 corners before my back bumper got Destroyed..lol

Thanks for the vids Kuma, watching them is almost as much fun as racing! Hammy, I'm down for another festival, but I'm not a big fan of the Nissans... maybe another car company??

Great videos wish I could have made it. I would definatly be interested in another of these Festivals, Nissan's or any other company that it.

Which of these cars is the obvious powerhouse ? I hate racing that car :) Love to be the underdog.

I was thinking 350Z RS since it is the only Nissan I have tuned. Always liked the R34 as well.

Which of these cars is the obvious powerhouse ? I hate racing that car :) Love to be the underdog.

I was thinking 350Z RS since it is the only Nissan I have tuned. Always liked the R34 as well.

The 370 like what CudaDude is using..it's a real challenge to win with that car..

Not the best turn out only KumaBar, elmataplata and me were able to make it this time but nevertheless we had a few very good races.

Unfortunately elmaplata's gear box went MIA after the first race, so he was only able to race in the first one, but KumaBar and me went on to finish the event with two very close races but KumaBar took the honors with a 3-1 win. Hopefully KumaBar has some videos to post up here.

P.S. KumaBar my blood pressure is fine now 👍

Not the best turn out only KumaBar, elmataplata and me were able to make it this time but nevertheless we had a few very good races.

Unfortunately elmaplata's gear box went MIA after the first race, so he was only able to race in the first one, but KumaBar and me went on to finish the event with two very close races but KumaBar took the honors with a 3-1 win. Hopefully KumaBar has some videos to post up here.

What happened to your blood pressure? AndI'm pretty ure the problem was a loose wire on my gearbox, soldered it back on and just did a quick test didnt even drive but it seems OK so far.

I had to finish up summer school and it took longer than I excepted..sorry guys..

Good to hear that you are back running elmataplata !

No problem Hamilton, it was fun even though there were just the three of us. It is always a blast racing with fellow GTP'ers.

... Hopefully KumaBar has some videos to post up here.

Well nice to hear your blood pressure is ok now :D Got me worried for a while :lol:

No videos this time, battery was almost dead when I turned the camera, so no, no videos. :ouch:

Back