Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy) '12

  • Thread starter Thread starter geo2duo
  • 8 comments
  • 1,265 views
Messages
58
Messages
g2dGreece
how i find Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy) '12 for i race online seasonal events?thanks
 
If you don't have it.. You can borrow one to do the seasonals. There is a list of people here in the marketplace that are willing to share these cars. I'm on that list, you can send me a Friends Request and borrow mine.:)
 
otherwise;

????????????

It can not be traded.:) So you can borrow one? Or not play the seasonals, your call.:)

Good luck, playnthru :)
 
thanks a lot playnthru:)
 
Barrow is best bet. I don't think the Acad's will be traceable anytime soon.
 
playnthru
If you don't have it.. You can borrow one to do the seasonals. There is a list of people here in the marketplace that are willing to share these cars. I'm on that list, you can send me a Friends Request and borrow mine.:)

Hey playnthru

Already friended with you

Can I use your GTR Black Edition too for the seasonals

Much appreciated

Thanks
 
Hey playnthru

Already friended with you

Can I use your GTR Black Edition too for the seasonals

Much appreciated

Thanks

Yes sir, that's why I shared them. :)

Just click my profile, when you see my shared cars, click the one you want. And enjoy. :) All except the Leaf are available for share right now.

You will need to adjust the PP to 546pp for Toscana.(that TT is pp limited)

@ the OP, you can use them too, Just send FR to PSN playnthru.👍:)

Thanks guys.:)
 
playnthru
Yes sir, that's why I shared them. :)

Just click my profile, when you see my shared cars, click the one you want. And enjoy. :) All except the Leaf are available for share right now.

You will need to adjust the PP to 546pp for Toscana.(that TT is pp limited)

@ the OP, you can use them too, Just send FR to PSN playnthru.👍:)

Thanks guys.:)

Ok thanks
 
Back