Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car. Trade immediately

  • Thread starter Thread starter Host_Killer
  • 98 comments
  • 6,078 views
Hi I know that atiger has offered you a raybrig nsx 00 but has not answered you yet and I just want you to know that I've also got it and would like to trade it for an alfa GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 if yur tade falls through or doesn't get back in touch with you.
 
I've the Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00, I cannot trade today, so let me know if you want to do it tomorrow.
I'd like to take the Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR '98.
 
Bumpalishis
 
I know you don't want to her this but I have your Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68.....
 
I'll stop spamming your thread now...
 
i have the '85 Peugeot 205 Turbo 2 Rally Car and the '84 Mitsubishi Starion Rally Car.

Interested?
 
camaro lm for your f10 ? pm me if its cool
i can also offer the clio sport trophy race car.
 
Castrol TOM's Supra '00 for your BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97?? Message me on my psn. Alexyahoosweet
 
Back