Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car. Trade immediately

  • Thread starter Thread starter Host_Killer
  • 98 comments
  • 6,078 views
nismo tonight?

xanavi nismo gtr-08
 
When you get done trading, would you be interested in my Weds sport IS350 for the Alfa 155 touring car?
 
Just bought Chaterham Fireblade, sorry...

Pending deal for Toyota GT-One, sorry...

I'm interested in Lister Strom trade, but I can't trade for SEVERAL days... BIG TRADES for next 5 or 6 days.

okay. just pm me the next time you can trade. (and instead of the audi r8 i would like a Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03)
 
Last edited:
When you get done trading, would you be interested in my Weds sport IS350 for the Alfa 155 touring car?

Deal... I will PM when I am caught up... I am only going to do instant deals from that point forward.
 
BMW 320i Touring Car '03 for Amuse S2000 GT1 '04?
BMW M3 GTR '03 for Nissan 240RS Rally Car ‘85 ?
 
Honda Raybrig NSX for 908?
 
Back in BUSINESS... Let's trade
 
i have:
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car
Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04
What color is your impreza super touring car?
can trade now.
 
I can do you the Mobil NSX for the CLK GTR right now. The NSX is fully tuned though if thats a problem.
 
Can't trade until tomorrow night...
 
Got to bump again.
 
come on guys... got some good cars...
 
I have these 3. Can trade on 9,11,12
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '04

I want
Toyota Yellowhat YMS Supra ‘05
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX-7 '06

PM me if interested.
 
Hey mate i have the Audi R8 LM Race Car '01, I'm interested in your Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
 
interested on your Toyota au CERUMO Supra ‘01, got lister v12 and can trade now.

Also got a 0mile Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03

message me.
 
Any chance you've got an undriven, zero-switched-cars X1 Prototype? I'll give you 3 of the 4 on your wish list.
 
Any chance you've got an undriven, zero-switched-cars X1 Prototype? I'll give you 3 of the 4 on your wish list.

I have very few cars with 0 miles... maybe 30%. I drive my cars... Sorry.
 
I have the Lutecia Renault Sport
Trophy Race Car '00.. Need a Ferrari F1.. Any interest?
 
do you have the Nissan RC89 Race car '89
 
I'm feeling Bumpadelic...
 
What color is your Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09? I have you car...
 
LOL...

I think it's RED
 
Sharky969,

Have we traded before?
 
Damn I already have that color... I think we've traded a car or 2..... do you want it anyways?? or do you want to work for it??
 
Damn I already have that color... I think we've traded a car or 2..... do you want it anyways?? or do you want to work for it??


Make me work for it...
 
I have Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00 for trade now.
 
what do you want for it?
 
Back