Nissan MICRA

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTdarjan
  • 17 comments
  • 714 views
Messages
78
Croatia
Krapina
Messages
darjankonjic
I want Nissan MICRA 2003. I will give you any Premium car you want!
 
I have one but can't trade for a couple of days
 
OK. When you can trade it, send the post!
 
The 9th
 
I think I have one, and would trade it for an Art Morrison Corvette. But I will first have to check if I really own it. But I think so. Will let you know soon.
 
OK! My PSN is darjankonjic
 
FR sent. Can I have The Ferrari F40 please
 
OK. i will send it
 
And I'll send on the 9th
 
Ok then I'm out! :)
 
It's fine don't worry :)
 
DonZonda, i can send you Art morrison, no problem, just give me your PSN name or take me for a friend!
 
Ohh no no if you don't get anything in return it not fair. I can buy it also by myself :)
But if you want something else than the Micra let me know, I have like every rare car you can get. :)
 
Have you Honda NSX-R Concept '01 or Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 or Amuse/Opera Performance GRAN TURISMO 350Z RS?
 
Yes I have all of them
 
OK, then we can done trade!
 
Okay, which car do you want to have ?
 
Back