Nissan Mini Series

• Thread starter MuchoJimbo
  • 40 comments
United States
Plano, Illinois USA
MuchoJimbo
Yo Def
Alright FPM members, I know many of us have been occupied with other games and/or life situations. Before we start a new season, I wanted to get a taste of who is still interested in having weekly races. For now I will host a Nissan Mini Series that consists of 3 races, spanning 3 different classes, over 3 weeks starting on December 23rd Sunday @ 9am Central/10am Eastern(Assuming the Mayan Calender isn't correct!:lol:).

Race #1

Car: 370z
Class: A (600 PI not Allowed, 599 PI or lower)
Track: Laguna Seca/ 12 Laps
Restrictions/Rules:
-No Race Compound Tires
-Weight Reduction (None)
-RWD Only

Tuning is authorized.

If you think you can make these 3 races, please list your name and pick from the sponsor list below, I will design the livery for this series, for each member participating. First come first serve.

Sponsor Choices:
- Loctite- Wiggs
- G'zox
- AMD
- AEM- A Man Hamster
- Snap-On- hennessey861
- MAC Tools
- Ravago
- Tenzo-R- zr1chris
- Nisotec- Forcone
- Gulf
- MATCO Tools

*If we get more than 11 participants I will add more sponsors.

Note: This series is just to get the FPM juices flowing again, if no one shows it is ok, if 2 show that is ok too. If I am the only one to show, then I win!

Hope to see FPM scrape the eye boogers from their sleepy eyes!

Forza 4 isn't enough any more, Forza 5 come at me!!!

I'll think about it.. iRacing is getting pretty awesome now.. :bowdown:

10 AM EST... That would be 5pm here, sounds about right! I'm PROBABLY in, can't promise yet, since I'm not sure if we're going somewhere that weekend. If not, count me in 👍

edit: Just decided we're not going anywhere that day, so I'm in guys!

Never heard of Nisotec, so I'll take that one! ;)

Awesome. I will update everyone with their sponsors with a pic tomorrow. Looking forward to racing again.

What kind of times are you getting guys? I tried it again this morning and wasn't too pleased with my results :D I'm unable to create a stable tune for this car. Just too nervous at it's limits!

It is a slippery car......I did a quick tune on it...But I dont think I can make the time Jimbo has planned.....so havent spent to much time with it....Been kinda busy with Christmas this week

I forgot I'm working night shift this weekend. I'll have to get up early to make this. I'll try, but I won't promise I'll be able to make it. ;)

Still rusty after a few solid weeks of horizon and Skyrim :lol: but I've put a time of 1:34.715 on the table :)

image-8_zpsd1e712b2.jpg

Oh, hold on......just saw no weight reduction restriction :( fml

*Edit*

Not much difference in time with no weight reduction but a twin turbo conversion, fastest time with the correct restrictions is 1:34.893

You must be packing immense power to hit 599PI without Aero or Brakes Chris :lol:

Here's mine, my best time now is 1:34.4xx I think

8292455982_b4d878442e_c.jpg

Ok, seems some have created their own liveries. I have created a livery for each of you, I will still send them Saturday night, if you want to use your own that is ok too.

Crazy times! I struggle to break the 1:35 barrier...! Seems I have lost my "touch" :lol:

edit: Misread, 1:35 seems fine after all! 👍

No it's ok Fezz, I prefer to see people create their own designs I just figured not to many members like designing as much as I do.

Back